Chapter 44: Date Night

Elsa's pov:

After Jack had proposed to me, he asked me out on a special date and the best news was that Jasmine, Merida, Moana, Anna, Belle, Anya and Ariel were asked out by their boyfriends on the same day. We all decided to have a date night in the forest. The girls and I were getting ready for our dates "So Anya, how's being Dagur's wife?" I asked. "It's a dream come true. Why do you ask?" she said. I told Anya about Jack and me being engaged and she was happy for me. Anya wanted us to go ahead while she finished getting ready.

Rapunzel, Adam, Hiccup, Aladdin and Kristoff were delayed for a weird reason but the rest of us girls were already at the lake for date night. We all got to our spots, some of the others were waiting for their dates. Some weird girl handed out small appetizers to the ones who were waiting for their dates "Doesn't that girl look real familiar to you, Jack?" I asked. "Now that I think about it, you might be right. Because I don't see the others here yet." he answered. We both decided to keep an eye on that woman but that was when disaster struck.

The villains Hans, Kuzco, Jafar, Gothel, and Gaston were with our friends and they seemed to be having fun. Their soulmates finally arrived but were all heartbroken when they saw the villains with their dates and left, except for Hiccup. The three of us had to figure out what was going on with everyone else. Hiccup and Jack went to find clues while I try to talk to our friends but they didn't listen. Jack and Hiccup came back with good news, turns out the villains put a spell on the appetizers which made them fall in love with the villains.

Jack: "So that's how they did it."

Elsa: "They always have to take something sweet and make it apart of their plan."

Hiccup: "Well now that we know why they are under the spell. We still need to find a cure and fast."

Elsa: "I say we fight fire with fire."

Jack: "Or fight appetizers with dessert."

Elsa: "What do you mean?"

Hiccup: "I think I know what Jack's talking about. I can use my magic to create a magic chocolate to reverse the first spell."

Elsa: "That's perfect but how will we give them to the others?"

Jack: "I think I know how."

Pretty soon Rapunzel, Hiccup, Aladdin, Kristoff and Adam secretly handed out the chocolates and everyone was back to normal. The villains tried to escape but Moana and Tuffnut stopped them "I think it's time for me to use Maui's fish hook to send you all far away." she said. After the villains were sent away we all went back to our dates. The moon was glistening over the lake which was beautiful. Almost all of us left, the only ones left were Tuffnut and Moana 'I wonder what those two are doing?' I thought.

Moana's pov:

After the villains almost ruined date night, Tuffnut and I decided to stay out a little longer so we could have some alone time. Tuffnut and I jumped into the lake for a little swim under the moonlight "I love doing this." I said. It wasn't til I felt something brushing up against my leg, it felt cold and scaly "What was that?" I asked. Turns out it was a dragon in the lake 'How did a dragon get here?' I thought.

It was a Scauldron, it must've lost it's pack and ended up here alone and scared. I remembered Hiccup showed me how to earn a dragon's trust so I did it with the Scauldron and he became my friend. I named her SeaPearl and we are going to be a great team "If you want I can give you a few riding lessons tomorrow." said Tuffnut. I agreed to let him help I also gave him a kiss as well "What would I do without you?" I said.

Moana:

Never known anyone like you before
Someone who could make me smile
When I'm falling down on the floor
Never laughed so hard 'till I met you
Somehow you get me when nobody else has a clue

It's ok to be me next to you
It feels good to be one of the two
Just like glue

Me and you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
So glad I've got a guy like you
Me and you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Always got each other's back we do
'Cause everything's a little bit better
When you and I stick together
Stuck on you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Me and you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

If you need a shoulder you got mine
If you're ever in a pinch you know
I'd give you my very last dime
Two peas in a pod, me and you
In perfect harmony we're bobbing our heads to the groove

It's ok to be me next to you
It feels good to be one of the two
Just like glue

Me and you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
So glad I've got a guy like you
Me and you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Always got each other's back we do
'Cause everything's a little bit better
When you and I stick together
Stuck on you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Me and you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

You always got a friend, always got a friend
Always got a friend in me
I always got a friend, always got a friend
Always got a friend in you too
You always got a friend, always got a friend
Always got a friend in me
Always got a friend, always got a friend
That's the way it's gonna be

Me and you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
So glad I've got a guy like you
Me and you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Always got each other's back we do
'Cause everything's a little bit better
When you and I stick together
Stuck on you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Me and you
Me and you, me and you

Always got a friend, always got a friend (oh yeah)
Always got a friend in me (me and you)
I always got a friend, always got a friend
Always got a friend in you too

'Cause everything's a little bit better (yeah)
When you and I stick together
Stuck on you
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Me and you
You