Chapter 11: Dumbo's Disappearence

Jack's pov:

Another peaceful morning except that fact that every morning me and the others keep hearing the sounds of an elephant which we ironic because the only elephant here at camp was Dumbo the worlds first flying elephant. He is pretty amazing plus he would even do plenty of tricks as well. I found Hiccup's bed empty again "Is Hiccup out for another morning flight?" I asked. "Not really. He's with Toothless racing Spirit through the woods this time." answered Aladdin. I guess Hiccup wanted to try something different.

However we did hear the sounds of scratching on our cabin door "Who could that be at this time?" asked Branch. I opened the door and the one scratching on the door was Timothy Mouse, a circus mouse who helped Dumbo become what he is today. But that's when I realized that we have Puss in our cabin which was bad "Um. Timothy, can we talk outside and possible far away from here?" I asked him. Good thing I had Aladdin and Branch make sure Puss was tied up so he couldn't attack Timothy and we could get away. Timothy and I headed to the main cabin to talk.

Jack: "What's going on Timothy?"

Timothy: "It's Dumbo! I can't find him anywhere!"

Jack: "Did you look up in the sky?"

Timothy: "That's the thing! Dumbo and I always go flying together! I woke up this morning and found him missing!"

Jack: "You sure?"

Timothy: "Yes! I looked in all of his favorite places around camp. I even asked some of the other campers if they've seen him but no one has."

Jack: "I'll get some of the guys to help you look."

Timothy: "Thanks Jack."

I had Branch, Poppy and Dulcinea stay behind to keep on eye of Puss just in case he wants to try and hunt Timothy while Rapunzel, Merida, Hiccup, Dagur, Moses, Elsa and I went with Timothy to find Dumbo. "We should split up and cover more ground." suggested Moses. I went with Elsa towards the lake while Rapunzel went with Merida to the main cabin, Moses and Hiccup went into the forest and Dagur went with Timothy to his cabin to check if Dumbo came back. Elsa and I didn't find Dumbo by the lake but we did run into Ariel and Moana who were helping as well.

Rapunzel's pov:

Merida and I have looked everywhere in the main cabin but Dumbo wasn't there "Hey Rapunzel, look at this." Merida said as she pointed to the scattered peanut shells on the floor. "Looks like Dumbo was already here. But where could he be now?" I asked to Merida.

Timothy's pov:

It's been hours and Dumbo hasn't returned, I was starting to really worry. Jack, Elsa, Merida and Rapunzel came inside "Any luck?" I asked them. "Well, he's not at the lake. Ariel and Moana are on the case as well. Rapunzel and Merida found crushed peanut shells in the main cabin but he wasn't there." Jack answered. I guess that was a good thing but we haven't heard from Moses and Hiccup "What about Hiccup and Moses?" I asked. "They haven't come back yet." Elsa answered.

Hiccup's pov:

Moses and I have look in the forest but there was no sign of Dumbo "Let's try farther in the forest." suggested Moses. We travel father into the forest until we heard a rustling sound coming from the bush "That could be Dumbo." said Moses. But it wasn't Dumbo, it was Toothless and Spirit "Do you think you two can help us find Dumbo?" asked Moses.

Toothless began to sniff for Dumbo's scent, he found it and lead us to the Tree of the Past "Why would Dumbo be here?" I asked. "I think I know why." said Moses. Moses lead us to the back of the tree where Dumbo was using his trunk to grab a memory orb from the branch above him "What is it?" I asked. "Whenever Dumbo gets homesick, he usually comes here to watch the memory of his mother and her lullaby." explained Moses