Chapter 45: Family Secrets

Rapunzel's pov:

It was finally time for my second favorite activity, art class with my friends. Anya, Cinderella, Elsa, Anna, Moana, Merida, Hiccup, Jack, Tuffnut, Flynn and Kristoff joined me in class. We always have Genie as our teacher but today we have Fairy Godmother. This was going to be a blast "So what are we doing today?" asked Cinderella. "I'm glad you asked Cindy. We are all going to the Hall of Enchanting Paintings." Fairy Godmother explained. I love the Hall of Enchanting Paintings, the paints come to life.

We all headed to the Hall of Enchanting Paintings "I can't wait to see all of the enchanting paintings." said Anna. Hiccup and Tuffnut looked a little confused on what this place was suppose to be "You forgot that Hiccup and Tuffnut haven't be there yet." said Jack. By the time we got there, Fairy Godmother had already arrived "To those of you who have never been here, the Hall of Enchanted Paintings is filled with paintings from past campers. Once you enter the painting, you and your partner must find a golden key in order to leave." explained Fairy Godmother.

I paired myself with Elsa, Tuffnut was paired with Flynn, Cinderella was paired with Anya, Jack was paired with Hiccup, Merida was paired with Moana, and Kristoff was paired with Anna. Elsa and I were looking around until we came across a painting done by the great mouse detective, Basil. He came all the way from England and he left a magic painting of the queen's palace here at camp "You thinking what I'm thinking Raps?" asked Elsa. I nodded yes and we both said the magic words that Fairy Godmother uses and we jumped into the painting.

The whole place was beautiful, and there was even the great Basil himself at the palace "Why hello there princesses." he said. We introduced ourselves to Basil, turns out his old enemy Professor Ratigan was trying to dethrone the queen. We both offered to help Basil stop Ratigan before he gets to the palace. We found Ratigan but he had the little girl, Olivia hold hosite "Make one move and the girl gets it." he threatened. Elsa and I weren't giving up that easy so she frozen Ratigan solid which let Olivia escape his clutches. We found the key and headed out of England.

Anya's pov:

After I picked Cinderella to be my partner, we walked through the hall to find the painting to jump into. It wasn't until I saw a painting that looked like the palace I grew up in Russia "It can't be." I whispered. Cinderella was a little worried about me and asked me if I was alright "Yes I'm fine. It's just this painting was done by my grandmother, right before the Romanov Curse." I explained. We both agreed to jump into the painting to have a little fun.

When we arrived here in Russia, it felt so nice to be home in Peterhof Palace. I would remember all of those times my grandmother would visit me and my parents, sisters and brother. She and I had a bond mostly because I was her favorite. I remember the last gift she gave, a music box that played our lullaby. I remember her saying that when I play it, I would think it was her singing. We heard the sounds of laughter and music coming from the ballroom which made me sing the first song that came to mind.

Anya:

Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory