Chapter 31: A Hogwarts Adventure

Belle's pov:

I had just finish up a book I borrowed from the library in camp but something was different with the library "Oliver's Magic Book store. This can't be right." I said. But this book store does look curious, I used Hiccup's terror to send a message to tell the guys to meet me at the store. I went inside and there was a strange man who handed me different books until he gave me one with a special magic touch "Curious ever curious indeed." he said. "I'm sorry what's curious?" I asked but he disappeared.

Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Merida, Sarah and Erica came into the book store looking for me "Hey Belle, what's that in your hand?" Erica asked. "A one book from this weird bookkeeper but he disappeared." I explained. Sarah asked me to open up the book and suddenly a strange magic force transported us inside the book. We found ourselves outside a castle and in each of our hands were magic wands "Call me crazy but I don't think we're in camp anymore." said Rapunzel.

I know where we are, we were in Hogwarts a place where witches and wizards study magic. Suddenly, a wizard appeared in front of us, it was none other than Harry Potter the boy who lived "You must be new around here." said Harry. We each introduced ourselves to Harry and he led us into the main hall for the sorting ceremony which tells us what house we were in which is either Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor or Slytherin.

Jack's pov:

I was with Hiccup, Ethan, Rory in the forest trying to get away from Benny and another one of his spell mishaps again "How do you two survive with his spells?" I asked Ethan and Rory. "You'd be surprised." said Ethan. Soon we met up with Kristoff, Flynn and Benny at this weird book store 'I thought the library was here.' I thought. We all soon entered the shop but it was empty "Where are the girls? I thought they were in here." said Benny. We found a note from the shop owner "Off to discover more curiosites, back in an hour."

Suddenly, the door burst open and in came Pitch Black and Gaston "What are these two up to?" Kristoff asked. "I don't know but if I know Gaston he wants to marry Belle." I said. Rory spotted a book on the ground and opened it which sucked us into the book. We were now in front of a castle with wands in our hands "Benny, what did you do?!" Ethan shouted. "Ok this one wasn't my fault." said Benny. Benny started to piece things together and said that we were in Hogwarts and the girls must be in here as well.

We then met a boy named Ron Weasley who then led us to the main hall for the sorting ceremony. We found the girls with another boy who was Harry Potter "What are you guys doing here?" Erica asked. "Rory was the one who opened the book and we ended up here." Hiccup explained. Soon the sorting hat was brought out and we were all put into our houses even Pitch Black and Gaston.

Anna: Gryffindor

Rapunzel: Hufflepuff

Belle: Ravenclaw

Merida: Gryffindor

Sarah: Hufflepuff

Erica: Slytherin

Hiccup: Hufflepuff (or Gryffindor,) (A/N: Which one do you think would be perfect for Hiccup? Let me know in the comments)

Jack: Slytherin

Ethan: Ravenclaw

Benny: Slytherin "Seriously!? You turn one goldfish inside out and all of a sudden your Lord Voldemort."

Rory: Gryffindor

Flynn: Slytherin

Kristoff: Hufflepuff

Pitch Black: Slytherin

Gaston: Slytherin

It was finally Elsa's turn but something wasn't right, the light went out and by the time the lights came back on the sorting hat said that she was in Slytherin. "This can't be right! Elsa is a wonderful person, there is no way she's a Slytherin." said Anna. But there was nothing that we can do, we all headed to our common room. I saw Gaston and Pitch Black trying to be nice to her but it's a good thing she wasn't falling of it "Then explain this." said Pitch as he showed her what Anna was saying about Elsa.

"Yeah, she's the absolute worse. I mean, she never used to play with me, she even forze me, it was awful, I can't even believe we are related..." Anna said but Pitch shut off his orb. I don't believe that Anna would say that, but Elsa started to believe Pitch Black. 'This can't be good' I thought.

(In the Gryffindor Common Room)

Anna's pov:

I was telling Harry and Ron about me and Elsa's story "Yeah, she's the absolute worse. I mean, she never used to play with me, she even forze me, it was awful, I can't even believe we are related. And that's what I told Hans. But it turns out he was actually tricking me, Elsa was just trying to protect me. She even saved me through the power of sisterly love. And that's my story." I said. Ron and Harry were pretty shocked that happened to us even though they have dealt with things like that a lot.

We all headed out to Quidditch practice and Elsa was on the other side with Pitch Black and Gaston. Madam Hooch was explaining the rules and even took points away from Slytherin thanks to Gaston and his sass. Elsa had Pitch Black and Gaston on her team while the rest of us were a team which was kind of uneven. I had to figure out what was going on with Elsa, in the middle of the game I asked her what was wrong. She told me that Pitch Black showed her that I say that we weren't even relate. "What?! I would never say that. I was just telling Harry and Ron about our story. Pitch Black tricked you!" I explained.

Suddenly, dark clouds began to head our way so we had to land our brooms but Elsa couldn't get control of her broom "This seems like the work of Lord Voldemort." said Harry. Then Elsa landed beside Voldemort who had appeared in a puff of black smoke "Harry Potter. We meet again." he said in a cold dark voice. It turns out that Voldemort was the one who made Elsa a Slytherin in the first place because he needed her ice powers to make him invincible. Voldemort then hypnotised Elsa into working with him and turned Gaston into an egg after he sassed to Voldemort.

Harry and Ron used their wands to fight back but Voldemort and Elsa were too strong "We have to help them." said Sarah. Benny offered to use his spell book but we immediately told him not to and to just use his wand. But even with all of us fighting back, Voldemort was still strong "We need more help." said Ethan. I saw Pitch Black and I asked him to help us but he said that he was the villain. "It doesn't matter anyway! If Voldemort wins, we will all sees to exist and we'll be trapped in this book forever." Hiccup explained. "Ok, but after this we are enemies." said Pitch.

Voldemort was defeated and Elsa was actually a Gryffindor. We spend more time at Hogwarts doing magic and we were pretty good. Harry and Ron gave us Floo Powder to transport out of the book. Gaston was back to normal and he and Pitch left which was great for us. Belle noticed that the book store was gone and the pages of the book were blank except the back page that had a note.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. Hope you all enjoyed your adventure. Now go out and write a story of your own."

-Dumbledore