Chapter 4: Meeting Hiro and Baymax

Hiccup's pov:

It's been three days since camp had begin, so far I've made a few friends, one enemy, and a passion for singing with Jack, Rapunzel, and Merida. I've been writing letters to the other riders back home about this place 'I hope things haven't spiraled out of control since I've been gone.' I thought. Jack was waiting for me so we can practice for our next music lesson "Hiccup, come on! The guys are waiting for us in combat practice." Jack shouted. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shouted back and raced out the door. Jack and I walked to the area where everyone else was waiting. Suddenly a kid with raven black hair in some kind of armor run right into us and he looked kind of scare.

???: "I'm so sorry, I overslept and I'm so late for combat practice with Baymax."

Hiccup: "It's ok, it was just on accident. No harm done."

???: "Sorry again. I guess your not like Kuzco?"

Hiccup: "Nope. And my guess is that you did the same thing to him and pay the price."

???: "How did you know?"

Hiccup: "I did the same thing twice to him. If you want to you could walk with us, we were headed to combat practice as well."

???: "Sure. And thanks, um? Sorry I didn't get your name."

Hiccup: "I'm Hiccup."

Hiro: "I'm Hiro Hamada. Nice to meet you."

Hiccup: "Nice to meet you too Hiro."

The three of us headed to the area and on the way Hiro began telling us how he began a superhero in his town called San Fransokyo. He is also an inventor which was pretty great plus I'm glad to have met him. After combat practice, Hiro had offered to help with my arm, long story short Jack accidentally twisted my arm in combat. "Are you sure this Baymax guy can help?" I asked Hiro. "Yep. My brother created him to help people. It took a while but he finally got it right." Hiro explained. The way Hiro talks about his brother, makes him sound like a good guy. We reached Hiro's cabin, he opened the door and inside was a giant white robot 'he looks like a marshmallow.' I thought.

Hiro's pov:

I'm glad that I'm not the only new camper here, Hiccup is pretty amazing. I mean come on, who wouldn't be friends with a guy as kind as him. Besides, having Baymax helping Hiccup would be a nice way to deepen my apology for running into him "Hiccup meet Baymax." I said. Baymax walked over to Hiccup "Hello I am Baymax." greeted Baymax. "Nice to meet you Baymax." said Hiccup. Baymax began to scan Hiccup, looking for any injuries "Scan complete. You have a miner sprain on your right wrist. I would suggest putting some ice on it." explained Baymax as he placed his hand on Hiccup's wrist. As soon as Baymax was done, Hiccup moved his wrist and smiled "Thanks Hiro. You too Baymax." he said. "Anytime." I said.

Hiccup and I left my cabin, he began telling me of his adventures he has been on and how he helped his village make peace with dragons. He invited me to his cabin to meet his dragon, Toothless. We walked in silence for about 5 minutes until I remembered this morning that I heard Hiccup singing and I wanted to ask him about it.

Hiro: "Hey, can I ask you something?"

Hiccup: "Sure."

Hiro: "This morning I heard you singing but I couldn't find you."

Hiccup: "Oh, back home sometimes I go out on a early flight with Toothless. You heard me singing?"

Hiro: "Yeah. What were you singing?"

Hiccup: "Oh, um, your going to think it's weird."

Hiro: "No, I won't. I promise."

Hiccup: "OK. that song was an old lullaby my mother used to sing to me."