Chapter 54: The Wicked Five

Jack's pov:

Elsa and I were getting our wedding clothes tried on thanks to Giselle, we agreed to have the wedding in the winter since we love the cold. Believe it or not, Aladdin's plan to get Hiccup and Viggo to get along worked great. Now Hiccup was getting closer to his birth father then before. Giselle had finished up our wedding clothes and we left to find Rapunzel and Merida by the lake "You sure that they are here?" Elsa asked me. "Of course Snowflake. Hiccup is with Merida on a date and Rapunzel is with Anya helping out with Alexandra." I answered.

We couldn't find them anywhere but then Ariel came out of the lake in her human form "If you're looking for Merida, Hiccup and Rapunzel, they are in the forest. They left an hour ago." said Ariel. Elsa and I walked through the forest but there was still no sign of them anywhere which was hard since there was a weird fog coming in "Maybe we should head back. They're probably back at camp. Besides I'm getting a bad feeling about this." said Elsa. I nodded with agreement and we walked back but then something hit us and everything went black.

I slowly woke up but only to find myself in chains and besides Elsa, Merida, Hiccup and Rapunzel as they woke as well "What happened?" I asked. But before anyone could answer, I heard Pitch's voice coming from the other side of the door. He, Maleficent, Ryker, Gothel and Hans kidnapped us and now they want us to join them. We refused to do so "I thought you might say that, Maleficent would you care to do the honors?" he asked. "With pleasure. Say goodbye to your sweet selfs, from now on you'll all be villians!" she shouted.

I wasn't liking this at all, Maleficent began the spell "Reverse their personalities, good no more, from kind hearted royals to rotten to the core." then she turned it into a potion. "Now then, who will go first?" she asked. Hiccup was still struggling to break through the chains but Maleficent forced him to drink the potion and he changed from a pure heart to a wicked heart. "Take Hiccup down to the cells, we'll need him later." Ryker ordered some of his men. Maleficent did the same thing to Merida, Rapunzel, Elsa and me. The last thing I remembered was hearing Pitch and the other villains laughing.

Anya's pov:

After Rapunzel left for the forest with Merida and Hiccup, I was getting worried about them even when Ariel told me that Elsa and Jack went to find them. Dagur came back after trying to find his father with Heather "Any luck finding him?" I asked. "Nothing yet. But I promise Anya, I will find him. I just need a little more help." he said to me. I wanted him to let me help him find his father but Dagur was worried that I might get hurt and worried about our child. Dagur and I walked back to our cabin where Moana was watching Alexandra.

To my surprise, Anna and Flynn were there as well 'Something must be wrong.' I thought. Anna was getting worried about Elsa and Jack since they went to find the others. Suddenly, there was a sound of thunder heading this way "Something is wrong. There has never been a storm like this." said Moana. That was when we heard the sounds of a villain laughing but when we rushed out to see who is was and to our surprise it was our friends.

They were the ones causing the storm "Elsa! What are you all doing?!" Anna shouted to her sister. "What do you think sis? Giving the villains what they wanted. Besides I like the new me, brings out my true power." said Evil Elsa. I assumed that they were evil twins but the villains wouldn't use the same trick twice. That was when Dr Facilier and Viggo appeared to see what was going on "Now, normally I don't attack other villains but this time I'm willing to." said Dr Facilier.

Facilier used his magic to attack them but Rapunzel blocked it with her hair "You really don't get it? Maleficent made us evil, all of our negative emotions were buried have been brought out and now we're all wicked." said Rapunzel.