Chapter 22: Mission Kim Possible Part 1

Kim's pov:

Another day, another villain to defect with my partner Ron and my friends Hiccup, Elsa, Jack, Aladdin, Rapunzel, and Merida. I asked them to help me and Ron take down Professor Dementor and save a slime doctor. Rumor has it that Doctor Glopman had created a deadly slime that can dissolve through anything so it's up to us to stop Professor Dementor. Now that I know about my friends and their gems, they can use them to help us. We landed on the secret hideout of Dementor and took out some of his goons "That was fun." said Aladdin.

We snuck into the compound and found the doc tied up in chains and slowing being lowered in the vat of slime "Slimes up, Professor Dementor." I said. "Fraulein Possible and friends?" he said then ordered his goons to stop us. "Boys, free the doc. Girls, you're with me." I ordered. Ron and the guys went to the doc while the girls and I dealt with Dementor's goons. Rapunzel knocked a few out with her frying pan and Elsa gave some the cold shoulder.

Ron headed up with dangling from the hook with the doc while Aladdin, Jack and Hiccup were dealing with more of the goons "Aladdin is right, this is fun." said Jack. "Now isn't the time Frost." I said. Merida punch one of the goons off the railing and it landed on Dementor then I used my laser lip gloss the cut the chains off of the doctor which led him and Ron to safety. Professor Dementor tried to escape but I had Waye reroute the escape pod to the nearest police station.

Ron accidently set off the self-destruct mode of the lair which was kind of a good thing since we don't want this goo in the hands of evil but also bad because we're in here as well. I gave Doctor Glopman one of my jetpacks to get him to safety while the rest of us headed back to camp on either a dragon, the wind, jetpack, or magic carpet.

We got back to camp just in time and the news of Professor Dementor's arrest traveled fast "Another victory for the Teen Spies!" shouted Ron. "Teen Spies?" I asked. "The name of our team." Ron answered. The team name did need some work but it was good. The guys and I headed to the main cabin for a little snack after saving the world from slime. Ariel and Tiana came into the cabin as well with someone else.

Ariel: "Hey guys, we have two visitors here at camp."

Kim: "Who are they?"

Tiana: "It's these girls."

(Heather and Athena appears)

Hiccup: "Heather?"

Kim: "Athena?!"

Athena: "Hey Kim."

Kim: "What are you doing here?"

Athena: "When I heard you were in this camp I asked Merlin if I could come as well."

Kim: "That's amazing!"

Athena: "Can you introduce me to the others?"

Kim: "Sure. Guys, this is Athena another member of the team. Athena, this is Elsa, Rapunzel, Merida, Aladdin, Hiccup and Jack."

Athena: "Nice to meet you all."

Rapunzel: "Nice to meet you too, Athena."

Jack: "Hey Hiccup, do you know this girl?"

Hiccup: "Guys meet Heather, Dagur's sister."

Jack: "Wait, Dagur has a sister?"

Heather: "Trust me, it's not something I'm proud of."

Heather began telling us how she met Hiccup and how she even met Dagur. Heather is a pretty cool girl, she told us that she will be here for the day then she'll go back to her island. I told the guys how Athena and I met and how we took down Drakken together, plus Jack was laughing about how Drakken turned into a kid. "I wish I was there." said Jack. "Well I do have the video of our battle." said Athena. "Play it, I really want to see it." said Jack.

The guys loved the video and Jack couldn't stop laughing at the scene where Drakken was turned into a kid. Little did we know, Drakken and Shego were spying on us.

Shego's pov:

Now that Kim Possible has her new friends and Athena, the little traitor who ruined our plans it will be hard to destroy Kim. Suddenly, we got a little visit from a friend of Pitch Black "Friends, I'd like you to meet Dr Facilier, the shadow man." said Pitch Black. Drakken didn't believe this one bit circus can even help us defeat Kim Possible. "Good think I brought an old friend of mine. Everyone I'd like you to meet Ursula the Sea Which." said Mother Gothel. "Are you serious? I don't think a squid on land and a dark clown are going to help us?" said Drakken.

Dr Facilier:

Don't you disrespect me little man
Don't you derogate or deride

You're in my world now, not your world
And I got friends on the other side
(He's got friends on the other side)

That's an echo gentleman and ladies
Just a little something we have here in Louisiana
A little parlor trick, don't worry

Sit down at my table, put your mind at ease
If you relax it will enable me to do anything I please
I can read your future, I can change it 'round some too
I look deep into your heart and soul

You do have have a soul, don't you, Drakken?

Make your wildest dreams come trueI got voodoo, I got voodoo
I got things I didn't even try
And I got friends on the other side
(He's got friends on the other side)

The cards, the cards, the cards will tell
The past, the present and the future as well
The cards, the cards, just take three
Take a little trip into your future with me

To Hans

Now you, young man are from across the sea
You come from two long lines of royalty
I'm a royal myself on my mother's side
Your lifestyle's high but your funds are low
You need to marry a little honey who's daddy got dough

Mom and dad cut you off, huh, playboy?
Now y'all better get hitched but hitching ties you down
You just want to be free, hop from place to place
But freedom takes green

It's the green, it's the green, it's the green you need
And when I look into your future it's the green that I see

To Drakken

On you little man, I don't want wanna waste much time
You've been pushed 'round all your life
You've been pushed 'round by your mother
And your sister and your brother
And if you was married you'd be pushed 'round by your wife

But in your future the you I see
Is exactly the man you always wanted to be

Shake my hand, come on guys
Won't you shake a poor sinner's hand?

Drakken:

If it means I get to destroy Kim Possible, then we are in

Dr Facilier:

Yes, are you ready?
(Are you ready?)
Are you ready?Transformation central
Transformation central
Transformation centralTransformafication central, can you feel it?
You're changing, you're changing, you're changing alright
I hope you're satisfied, but if you ain't don't blame me
You can blame my friends on the other sideYou got what you wanted
What you want's what you get
Hush

This is going to be good.