Chapter 33: Mary Poppins

Rapunzel's pov:

The girls and I were planning a special welcome for the one and only Mary Poppins, she visits once a year when Merlin is going on vacation. Everyone was getting their cabins cleaned up but I saw Hiccup and Toothless all packed for a weird reason "Hey Hiccup, where are you and Toothless?" I asked. "I have to leave for Berk. But I'll be back tomorrow." he explained. I couldn't believe that Hiccup was leaving and on the day Mary Poppins is visiting "But why?" I asked.

"It's Berk's 400th anniversary. My dad invited me back home for the party and besides if I don't, who knows what my father will do to me if I miss it." Hiccup explained. Hiccup mounted Toothless but was stopped by Jack and Adrien, Adrien gave Hiccup his miraculous in case of emergencies and Jack was begging Hiccup if he could tag along. Hiccup agreed to take Jack with him but only if Jack doesn't cause any trouble.

As they left, everyone else was was still setting up the special welcome "Is everything ready?" I asked Snow White. "Everything is in place. All we need now is the guest of honor, Mary Poppins." said Snow White. Suddenly a gust of wind blew this way which was a sign that Mary Poppins has arrived, she came floating down on her umbrella and landed in front of us "Ah. Disneyworks Summer Camp. The best place to be." she said.

Fairy Godmother appeared right beside Mary Poppins "For those of you who are new this is Mary Poppins. A close friend of mine and she will be helping me run the camp while Merlin is away on vacation." she explained. Everyone gave Mary Poppins a warm welcome "Thank you all for the welcome. Now then, Rapunzel did you and the girls fix up my cabin?" she asked. "Of course. We are so glad to see you again." I said.

Mary Poppins's pov:

I was delighted to be back here at camp but when Fairy Godmother told me about Valka's child Hiccup, I had to meet him and I was luckily that Merlin is on vacation. I haven't seen Valka in a long time, I used to help her with her powers as well and helped her get over her shyness by sharing that beautiful voice of her's. When Valka was a little girl, I could heard her beautiful voice from across the camp, singing the most wonderful song. When she saw me, she would try to hide herself but after awhile she started to trust me.

After placing my bag and umbrella inside my cabin, I went o find Fairy Godmother to ask her about Hiccup. I found her in her cabin watching another one of Valka's memories "Looking at Val's memories again?" I asked. "Yes and I believe you might know this one." said Fairy Godmother. She was right, this memory was on how Valka and I first met "I had forgotten about how Valka's voice was beautiful." I said.

Valka:

Sun goes down
And we are here together
Fireflies
Glow like a thousand charms
Stay with me
And you can dream forever
Right here in my arms tonight

Mary:

What a beautiful voice my dear.

Valka:

Y-you heard me?

Mary:

Yes. I would like to heard more, if you don't mind?

Valka:

Sure.

It's magic, when you are here beside me
Close your eyes, and let me hold you tight
Everything that I could ever need is
Right here in my arms tonight