Chapter 52: Cousin Ashley

Elsa's pov:

I still can't believe that Anya had her baby, the bigger shock was how Merlin and Fairy Godmother reaction. Everyone here was spoiling the baby with gifts, Merlin even created a gem for Alexandra when she gets older. Anna, Rapunzel, Merida, Hiccup, Jack and I were on our way to drop off our gifts for Anya's baby someone from my past showed up. "Guess who's back?" she said in a sing song voice. Anna, Jack and I know that voice, it was Ashley our cousin and let's just say we have a bit of a rough past.

We pretended to be nice to her but then she saw our gifts "Oh you guys brought me gifts since I'm the third in line for the throne of Arendelle." she said. "Not a chance Ashley! These are for Anya and Dagur's baby, Alexandra." said Anna. We left pretty quick towards Anya and Dagur's cabin, Fairy Godmother let them stay in the same cabin with their daughter and we are all celebrating Alexandra's brith.

We walked inside and saw everyone already here "What was keeping you guys so long?" asked Jasmine. "Sorry we ran into a old relative of ours, Ashley is back." explained Anna. The entire room was filled wit shock and fear as Anna mentioned Ashley's name. Dr Facilier, Hiccup and Tuffnut were a little confused "Right you three haven't meet our cousin. Ashley is our crazy cousin who is always looking for a way to become queen. The last time she came for a visit, she stole my powers and almost froze the entire camp." I explained.

Even though we haven't seen Ashley in a all time I thought she had changed but Anna didn't agree with me. "Anna has a point Elsa. I mean, she could come after the rest of us. A dragon doesn't change it scales." said Tuffnut Suddenly something strange happened to me, I was talking to Tiana and then I was teleported straight into Agrabah "Seriously?! This has Ashley written all over it." I said.

Anna's pov:

Elsa completely disappeared from the party, we were getting worried but then all of the princess (except for Anna and Anya) were turned to stone "What in the whole new world is happening here?" asked Aladdin. We had to figure out what was happening but then the answer would literally walked in and by answer I mean Ashley. That was when everything came into place but Ashley looked different like queen different.

Anna: "Ashley, where's Elsa?"

Ashley: "Doesn't ring a bell."

Anya: "And the other princesses. What did you do to them?!"

Ashley: "Listen here, I can honestly say royals honor that I had nothing to do with the other princesses."

Dagur: "Sure you didn't."

Jack: "Where's Elsa?"

Ashley: "Would you look at the time, I think it's time for you and me to be wed."

Anna: "Ooh! That's real funny Ashley. Jack wouldn't marry you if you were the last person on earth."

Jack: "Plus I'm with Elsa."

Ashley: "I think you all need to chill out." (Uses Elsa's ice powers that she stole and creates a blizzard)

Anya: "You have got to be kidding me?!"

Ashley: "By the way Anya, I'll be taking your daughter as my child to raise."

Dagur: "Keep your icy paws off my daughter!"

Dr Facilier: (whispers to Anya) "Don't worry about Alexandra, the gift I gave you will protect her from any harm."

Ashley: "Now if you don't mind, I have my new daughter to pick up and a kingdom to rule. So long!"

The blizzard was getting even stronger which turned half of us into frozen ice cubes. Only Jack, Hiccup, Dagur, Anya, Tuffnut, Dr Facilier and me were left "We have to stop her." said Anya. But first things first, some of us needed warmer clothes to keep us from freezing, Jack used his powers to give each of my friends warmer clothes. We still needed to figure out how Ashley got Elsa's powers again and how she caused this whole mess.

 We still needed to figure out how Ashley got Elsa's powers again and how she caused this whole mess

Anastasia

We suddenly saw someone completely unexpected, it was none other than Viggo Grimborn himself "What's he doing here?" asked Hiccup. Viggo walked over to us and to our surprise he was asking us for help "Why should we believe you after everything you put me and the riders though and all the schemes you and the other villains pulled on us?" Hiccup asked with anger. "I know where Ashley is hiding with the child. She's in the Snow Queen's ice castle." explained Viggo.

I was surprised that Viggo would know that "OK fine. We'll help you but let's get one thing straight, if you try anything villainess I'll have Jack turn you into a block of ice." said Hiccup. There was definitely something going on between the two of them but I was going to figure that out later but for now we had to stop my cousin and get Elsa back. Dr Facilier transported us to the North Mountains which was where Elsa's ice palace was. We all started walking towards the entries of the castle.

We headed inside and saw Ashley in Elsa's old ice room "Well, well, well, looks like my little cousin finally found me." she said. I saw Genie's lamp in her hands 'So that's how this all happened.' I thought. I also saw Alexandra wrapped in the white blanket I made on her throne "Game over Ashley. Give us the lamp and Alexandra." said Jack. She refused to give up them up but Anya wasn't giving up, she used her powers to knock the lamp out of Ashley's hands while Dagur grabbed their daughter.

Anya gave me the lamp and I brought Genie out, I told him that I wish that Elsa was back to being queen. Elsa appeared in the ice castle and my second wish was to have our friends back to normal. Suddenly Ashley was trying to get away "Ohh no you don't! Genie, I wish for Ashley to be send far far away from here." I said. We were all transported back to camp while Ashley was transported somewhere else. Now that this was over, Hiccup was waiting for Viggo to leave but he said that he was staying here.

We were all shocked but not as shocked as Hiccup was "Are you serious? After everything you did, you expect me to forgive you and let you stay?!" said Hiccup. Viggo then said something that changed Hiccup, he said that Hiccup was his son. We were all left with shock "No, no! I refuse to believe it. How can you be my father when I already have one?" questioned Hiccup. Viggo explained everything to Hiccup that he was his biological son when Valka married Viggo but was taking when she was pregnant with Hiccup and ended up with Stoick.

Hiccup was shaking in fear, he couldn't believe what he was hearing none of could believe it as well "If you don't believe me, then let me show you. (Pulls out a old photo with him and Valka) This was the last picture we took together." said Viggo. Hiccup was almost on the verge of tears but then Viggo literally pulled hiccup into a embrace, whispering soft things to him. Fairy Godmother appeared at the scene and agreed to let Viggo stay until we find out the truth.

A/N: I really hope you like this little surprise, I got the idea from @peachpaw and her story Hiccup's true dad. I really liked her story so I thought of having the same idea plus be sure to check it out.