Chapter 42: Jack Proposes

Jack's pov:

Today is mine and Elsa's anniversary so I was planning something very special for the two of us tonight. Hiccup and Flynn offers to help me with the surprise for tonight "I can't thank you guys enough for helping me." I said. I had Hiccup use his terrible terror to sent Elsa a little gift. Once that was done I got straight to work on the big surprise "I really hope she loves this." I said. "Jack, it's Elsa. She'll love this years surprise I know it." said Flynn.

Elsa's pov:

Today is the anniversary of how me and Jack first met, I was lucky that I was at Gizelle's cabin with Rapunzel and Merida. Gizelle was giving me a brand new dress for me to wear for my special date and when I went to grab my bracelet, a dragon came flying in. It was from Jack, the dragon had a little necklace tied to its leg "Jack knows me so well." I said as I put on the necklace. I invited Rapunzel, Merida, and Moana to join me at the campfire with Jack, Tuffnut, Flynn and Merida tonight.

Later that night, we all joined up around the campfire "I still can't believe that this is our fifth anniversary." said Jack. This evening is perfect, we were hoping that this would be better than last year. Hiccup asked us what exactly happened last year "Oh right, I forgot. You and Tuffnut weren't here. Well it was pretty crazy, and Hans got in the way." I said. Jack and I decided to tell everyone about our fourth anniversary.

(Flashback):

It was a nice and quiet day of camp, Jack had planned an entire day just for me with gifts and a special song he had wrote for me. Although, we didn't know that Hans was spying on us since Anna was with Jasmine and Aladdin in Agraba. He really wanted to marry me so in order for me to marry him, he had a special chocolate that makes anyone fall in love with the first person they see. He secretly placed the box of chocolate at the front of the door and I shared them with Merida, Rapunzel, Snow White and Belle while Aurora was asleep.

Merida: "I have to say, Jack does know what you like."

Elsa: "I know, but I didn't know that Jack would sent me chocolates without a love note."

Belle: "Maybe he forgot to."

Rapunzel: "What do you think Aurora?"

(Aurora still sleeping)

Snow White: "That girl can really sleep."

Merida: "No kidding, last time she slept throughout the entire night of the summer ball."

Rapunzel: "Tell me about it. But let's leave a chocolate for her."

(Hans walks in and the potion takes effect)

Hans: "Why hello there Elsa, fancy seeing you here."

Elsa: "Hans! Get out of here or else...(Love potion takes effect on each princess) or else I'll marry you."

Belle: "What?! Elsa wants gotten into you, I will marry Hans."

Rapunzel: "Sorry girls but he's mine."

Snow White: "No way, I will marry Hans!"

Merida: "NO! I want to be betrothed to Hans!"

Hans: "Ladies, slow down! I will chose my bride this afternoon so meet me at they church."

So far we feel under the spell we left, pretty soon Aurora woke up from her nap and saw us missing. She got really worried about us so she went to see Jack and the other princes and told them everything. Jack told her that he didn't send me chocolates but that was when the princes found the chocolates and saw the note on the back that said magic love chocolates. There was only one person who would use a love potion and that was Hans.