Chapter 16: A Princess Ballet

Rapunzel's pov:

Today is a perfect day because Me, Tiana, Ariel, Moana, Merida, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine, Elsa and Anna have taken a couple of ballet lessons with the Sugar Plum Fairy. And it gets even better when the auditions for a new ballet which is combined with all of our tales. Elsa, Anna, Merida and I headed to the main cabin for lunch with Jack, Kristoff, Hiccup, and Flynn. The girls and I invited them to come and watch the show, the boys said that they'll be there. After lunch, the girls and I headed back to our cabin to get ready for the show tonight but now our way we ran into Kuzco.

Kuzco: "Hello ballet blockheads."

Elsa: "Excuse me?"

Merida: "The only blockhead here is you."

Kuzco: "What is this about a new ballet?"

Rapunzel: "Not that you would care but Ms. Sugar Plum has us doing a princess ballet that she choreographed herself."

Kuzco: "Perhaps I could come."

Merida: "After the way you treat our friends and calling us blockheads, you're not invited."

Kuzco: "WHAT?! No fair!"

Anna: "Oh, it's fair. Plus with your track record, you and Tulio are forbidden to see the show, courtesy of Merlin and Fairy Godmother."

Kuzco: "Well in case you and Elsa are forgetting, your sister is still a villain in your tale and I believe there is a hero in this."

Elsa: "News flash, I'm not a villain! I was trying to protect Anna and if your talking about Hans, he is not a hero."

Rapunzel: "Now if you excuses us, we have to prepare for tonight."

We are luckily to have escaped Kuzco otherwise we would have been late to get ready. We made it to our cabin, Anna and Poppy decided to help us get ready which was perfect, plus it gives us something to sing about.

All:

This is our big night
We're getting ready
And we're doing it up right
This is our big night
Friendship survived,
Now we'll start it out right
The time's right, gonna make it last 'cause it's the first night
That we're ever gonna start to just have fun together
We're so glad, so happy we could never be mad
Did it right, now this is our big night now
Six friends on the way up now
Six friends here to show you how
This is our big night
We're getting ready
And we're doing it up right
This is our big night
We made it happen
Now let's party all night

This is our big night, This is our big night, This is our big night, This is our big night...