Chapter 2: Bunkmates

Hiccup's pov:

I guess these people love to sing, I joined up with Aladdin as we waited by a large golden gate. The gate opens up by itself and everybody walks in "Is everything here magical?" I asked Aladdin. "Pretty much. The camp has two owners, one is an old wizard named Merlin, he's pretty nice and a little funny. The other owner is named Fairy Godmother, she's is kind to all of the campers here and teaches magic." explained Aladdin. I don't think I might get use to this but maybe Aladdin's right. We walked into an small roomed and waited "What's going on?" I asked. "You'll see soon." answered Dagur.

Suddenly, a blue smoke appeared right in front of us, once it cleared up, there stood a elderly man dressed all in blue with a cane in his left hand 'That must be Merlin.' I thought. Soon after, a swirl of sparkles appeared right beside Merlin, a women appeared once the sparkles had disappeared. The women wore a pale purple cloak and had a wand in her right hand 'And that must be Fairy Godmother.' I thought. Fairy Godmother waved her wand and made chairs appeared and set them down "Will everyone please take a seat?" Fairy Godmother asked, politely. I sat in between Aladdin and Moses.

Merlin: "To those of you who are new, welcome to Disneyworks Summer Camp! I am Merlin, a sorcerer from Camolot and the head master of the camp.

Fairy Godmother: "And I am the Fairy Godmother, a fairy that can make anyone's dream come true, the camp headmistress, and the teacher of magic."

Merlin: "It looks like we have some familiar faces here this summer, especially you Quasimodo and your friend Esmeralda."

(Quasimodo and Esmeralda blush)

Fairy Godmother: "Don't forget some new campers that have joined us for the summer."

Merlin: "Yes, yes. I haven't forgotten. Now then, in two weeks we will have four talented people sing their song on their stories to let us understand what they are all about. Fairy Godmother and I will pull the four lucky campers who will be sharing their stories."

Fairy Godmother: "Our first camper is, Princess Rapunzel of Corona."

(Rapunzel walks up to them)

Merlin: "Next, Jack Frost the winter spirit."

(Jack walks up to them and stands besides Rapunzel.)

Fairy Godmother: "Up next is, Princess Merida of Dunbroch."

(Merida walks up to them and stands beside Jack)

Merlin: "And our final camper is..., Huh? It seems that one of the new campers has been selected for this year, Hiccup Haddock of Berk."

Aladdin: "Go ahead Hiccup."

Hiccup: "Oh no, I really shouldn't."

Moses: "Come on, it's a big honor. Just try it."

Hiccup: "If you say so." (Walks over to them and stands besides Merida.)

Merlin: "Now that we have gotten our campers who will be sharing their stories in two weeks. We can now assigned you all to your new bunk mates and cabins."

Fairy Godmother: "The boy's cabins are on the east side of camp and Merlin with assigned you to which one and your bunk mates. The girl's cabins are on the west side of camp and I will be assigning you to yours and your bunk mates."

After the meeting, I meet up with Aladdin and the others "I still can't believe you were chosen to share your story with everybody." said Quasimodo. "I have to agree with Quasi here, your gonna do great." commented Aladdin. While I was touched by their support, I still couldn't understand why they would choose me. Toothless nudged my arm to snap me out of my trans "Thanks bud, I needed that." I said to Toothless. "I wouldn't be surprised if Merlin choose you. I mean after all, I have heard you sing before." said Dagur.

My eyes were full of shock when I heard him "H-How did you know about that?" I asked. "Oh, I may or mat not have heard you singing to yourself in your hut on Dragon's Edge." confessed Dagur. I couldn't believe it, Dagur found out that I could sing. I mean, I've always done it when I'm alone, not even my dad or the other riders knew about this. If they found out, I don't think I'm going to hear the end of it.

Merlin handed each of us our assigned cabins "It looks like Jack and I are with you Hiccup." said Aladdin. I guess it wouldn't be so bad I mean if I'm with Aladdin and Jack, how can our other two bunk mates be that bad? Aladdin, Jack and I headed for our cabin "Which cabin do you think is ours?" I asked. "That's easy, it's the one with the symbol of a tiger." answered Aladdin. We walked to our cabin and opened the door "Um, where are our another bunk mates?" I asked. "Maybe they forgot?" answered Jack.

We entered the cabin and each picked which side we wanted, I sat my bags down near my bed and tried to sit down but something had stopped me. "Do you mind? This is my bed." said a voice. "You said that?" I asked. Then something tugged on my shirt, i looked over and saw small talking creature. I jumped with fear and almost stepped on a cats tail "Hey! watch the tail!" the cat shouted. "A talking cat?" I asked. Aladdin and Jack rushed over to me "What happened?" asked Aladdin. I began explaining about the weird creature and the talking cat with boots.

Aladdin: "I should have know we would be bunking with Puss."

Puss: "Really? Do you mind telling me who is that kid?"

Aladdin: "This is Hiccup. He's one of the new campers."

Branch: "Sorry about scaring you. Names Branch by the way."

Hiccup: "Are you a..."

Branch: "Troll? Yeah I am."

Hiccup: "So I'm bunking with a small troll and a talking cat?"

Puss: "The names Puss in Boot."

Hiccup: "I guess it's nice to meet you. Sorry about taking your bed Branch, I thought it was empty."

Branch: "It's ok. I'll let you have it."

Hiccup: "I-I couldn't."

Branch: "It's the least I can do for scaring you."

Night began to fall, Branch was telling us about he's life in troll village and how he had helped his friend Poppy deal with the Bergens. Next, Puss began telling us about how he had became a hero, a outlaw and an adventurer. Aladdin shared his story next about how he had meet a genie, saved his home and stopped a mad sorcerer. Jack share his story on how he had become a guardian "You know, we could us that our song." I suggested. "OK, we've all heard our stories. Now it's Hiccup' turn to tell his." said Jack. I began telling them about my home, how I met Toothless and saved my village from the Red Death.

Puss: "Wow! I knew I have done crazy things but not as close as what Hiccup did."

Branch: "I have to admit, what you did was pretty brave."

Hiccup: "Thanks."

Jack: "OK, now I know we are definitely using that in our song."

Hiccup: "What about Rapunzel and Merida?"

Jack: "We can talk to them in the morning."

Hiccup: "If you say so."

Tomorrow's a new day