Chapter 56: Wonderland Maddness

Anna's pov:

If it's one thing we royals love is a tea party, it's a wonderland tea party. Alice always plans her wonderland tea party and we always help out with the decorations and the food. Elsa, Belle, Merida, Tiana, Merida, Astrid, Moana, Ariel, Anya, Vanellope and I were setting up the decorations for Alice's tea party while she brings the tea and food. Alice finally arrived but her hands were filled with wonderland snacks while balancing a teapot on her head "A little help please?" she asked.

We each grabbed a tray and placed them on the table "Perfect. The tea party is perfectly wonderful." said Alice. The boys were going to join us real soon but then the girls and I spotted Gaston lurking in the shadows "What are you doing here Gaston? And if your trying to crash the tea party you can forget." said Anya. Gaston immediately left in a hurry "He is one strange guys." said Tiana. A few minutes later, Alice gave each of us a new wonderland treat she made called the Mushroom Cookie made with wonderland mushrooms. We took a bite but then something weird happened.

A hole appeared below us and we all fell through "Where in the seven oceans are we?" asked Ariel. Alice started to see a few familiar things as we fell down this strange hole "I believe we're in a rabbit hole." she answered. We were floating as we were falling down the rabbit hole then out of nowhere, silks, threads and many other wonderland things began to change our normal clothes into wonderland style. Then we were transported at the edge of a giant garden that was alive "Wow! We look wonderlandiful!" shouted Belle.

Ariel's wonderland dress

Tiana's wonderland dress