Chapter 58: Ursula Returns

Maleficent's pov:

We are never going to defeat those pesky royals and now that Viggo and Ryker have left, we have no chance to stop them now. There were only a few of us left and now we need more help but without Ursula, the Sanderson Sisters and their magic we are outnumbered. "Still pacing about the royals?" asked Pitch. "You would too if you were trying to come up with a plan to destroy them! For months we've been failing and now we have nothing left." I said. Pitch is the only real villain left, at least I can count on him.

Suddenly I heard I familiar evil laugh but I couldn't place it until "Hello everyone." it said. Every villain turned around and was shock, it was Ursula along with the Sanderson sisters. It was unbelievable, they were standing right there in front of us "But how? You four are dead!" shouted Jafar. "We called in a favor from a old friend and Maleficent I think you know him." said Ursula. I knew who she was talking about, Hades the god of the underworld "Remind me to thank him later." I said.

Gothel: "Well then, now that we have you four back we can finally have our revenge."

Ursula: "So what did we miss the past few months?"

Pitch: "Well, we lost Viggo and Ryker to those pesky royals. They switch sides and now we're outnumbered."

Ursula: "I always knew Viggo was weak. So what's the plan this time?"

Jafar: "We still don't know."

Winifred: "Once again, you're thinking small. You all want revenge on the royals right?"

Gaston: "Of course we do but I just want to marry Belle."

Evil Queen: "Why do we have him with us?"

Narissa: "Who gives a care? How do we stop them?"

Winifred: "My sisters and I know a spell that will turn every royal into animals."

Maleficent: "How will that help?"

Cruela: "My henchmen will take care of them."

Pitch: "I'm liking this idea but what about Hiccup?"

Sarah: "Leave him to me."

Ursula: "We wait till nightfall then have Sarah lure Hiccup here and we will have everything we need for the spell."

Maleficent: "If you're going to lure him here then I think you'll need a boost. A blood moon will get him to fall deeper under your spell."

Pitch: "This is going to be fun."

Night began to fall and now was the time to start the plan. I already casted a spell to create a blood moon and now it was all up to Sarah. We found the cabin Hiccup was in "Start singing Sarah." said Mary. "With pleasure." she answered.

Sarah:

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

(Hiccup hears the song)

Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain
And the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions

(Hiccup gets out of bed and sees the blood moon)

Hush now dear children
It must be this way
Too weary of life
And deceptions
Rest now my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet