Chapter 3: The Big Four

Jack's pov:

I woken to the sound of a screeching dragon, I looked over to Hiccup's bed and found it empty "Where is he?" I said. Aladdin, Puss and Branch were already wake "If your looking for Hiccup,  he's with Toothless." said Branch. The door to the cabin opened and walked in was Hiccup and Toothless "Hiccup, where were you and Toothless?" I asked. "Toothless and I went for an early morning flight. We always did that back home." he explained. "Well next time, tell us were your going you'll start to worry us." Puss ordered. "Can't promise that Puss." said Hiccup. "Remind me not to get on your bad side." I joked.

Soon after Hiccup had left Toothless in the cabin we headed to the main cabin for breakfast "I wonder who's cooking today?" I asked. "My guess would be Genie." said Aladdin. By the time we got there Aladdin was right, it was Genie. "Who's this?" Hiccup asked. "Remember when I told you my story last night about me finding a lamp with a genie inside? That's him." explained Aladdin.

Hiccup's pov:

So far on this camp it's pretty good minus the hold 'Me singing to a large crowd in two weeks' I think I might get use to this. We entered the main cabin and grabbed our food from Genie "What exactly does he make?" I asked Aladdin. "Lets just say, Genie always has a trick up his sleeve when it comes to cooking." Aladdin explained. Aladdin walked over to where Moses, Quasimodo, Dagur, Rapunzel, Jack, and Merida were sitting "You going to join us?" he asked me. I nodded and started to walk over to them until I bumped into Kuzco "Really?! Again?! Are you ever going to learn runt?" he said cruelly. Aladdin was about to help me but he was hold back by one of Kuzco's men "I don't think so street rat." he said.

I was done for "Please don't do this." I pleaded.  Another one of Kuzco's men had walked over to him "Come on Kuzco, it was just an accident. Can you just forgive him and go." he said. "Miguel, what part of don't ever interfere do you not understand?!" Kuzco said coldly. Miguel walked away from us 'Poor guy, I feel so bad for him.' I thought. Suddenly Kuzco was about to shove me back down until someone leaped in between us "That's enough Kuzco!!! Leave him alone!!!" the boy shouted. "Oh please, you think I'm scared of a demigod."Kuzco scoffed. "How about a demigod and a imperial soldier?" someone spoke and drew their sword out. Kuzco left with his friends to somewhere else.

Hiccup: "Thank you."

???: "Anytime."

???: "Names Hercules, but my friends call me Herc."

Hiccup: " And who are you?"

???: (Removes her helmet) "I'm Fa Mulan."

Hiccup: "You're a ..."

Mulan: "A girl? I get that a lot."

Hiccup: "It's nice to meet you both."

Hercules: "You didn't give us your name."

Hiccup: "Sorry. My names Hiccup."

Mulan: "You're one of new campers."

Hiccup: "Yep. So how did you become a soldier?"

Mulan: "Long story short, I stole my father's armor, ran away from home, joined the china army, and saved all of China."

Hiccup: "That's pretty amazing."

Mulan: "Thanks, well I've gotta go I think Mushu is looking for me. See ya." (Mulan leaves)

Hiccup: "Herc, do you want to join us?"

Hercules: "Sure."

After the incident in the main cabin, we all went to are activities that we each have. I ended up in art with Rapunzel which was pretty fun. Rapunzel was really good at art, she showed me her painting of a night sky with lanterns and I showed her my painting of the cove where I first met Toothless.