Chapter 39: A Wedding Rescue

Hiccup's pov:

After three weeks of planning, the wedding for Dagur and Anya was tonight. Dagur even invited the other riders for the wedding as well. Everyone was getting the decorations, wedding dress, and cake until Mal and her friends came out of the portal. That wasn't all, Uma, Gil, and Harry were with them as well "It's okay, they're with us." said Mal. She explained everything that happened in Auradon the past three weeks, the others were ready to give Uma a second chance but me. I mean, she and Harry did kidnap me and Ben to use us as a leverage to get the gems so I'm keeping on eye on them.

Anya came around camp to check on everything but something was off about her, she was being kind of demanding lately. Not just that, during when she was checking on the food she lied to Tiana about liking her beignets and threw them away. Mal and her friends joined me, Merida, Elsa, Rapunzel, Jack, Peter, Moana and Tuffnut for lunch in the main cabin. Uma sat near me which made me a little more uncomfortable "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." she said.

Harry: "So what's the wedding going to be like?"

Rapunzel: "You guys don't have wedding on the Isle of the Lost?"

Evie: "We did marriage a little different on the Isle."

Elsa: "Well this perfect. You guys can see how a wedding works so you're ready for Mal and Ben's."

Mal: "That's a great idea Elsa. (Looks at Hiccup) You ok there Hiccup?"

Hiccup: "Yeah I'm just a little concerned on Anya. She isn't acting like herself."

Carlos: "Maybe she's nervous."

Uma: "Hang on, how was she acting?"

Hiccup: "A little snappish and rude."

Jack: "That doesn't sound like Anya."

Dizzy: "Evie, we have to go see Giselle. We promised her we would help her with the dress."

Evie: "Sorry guys I have to go."

One by ne they left except for Uma and me but I left Uma to find Dagur and warn him. I found his cabin and walked in, Dagur look good for the wedding "Hey Hiccup. You okay you look a little worried." he said. I tried to tell Dagur what was going on but Anya already came in "Could I speak to you for a moment?" she asked. I told Dagur I would come back later but I stayed behind the door listening to them but what I heard was Anya doing a spell on Dagur "This is not good." I whispered and ran off.

I had to tell the guys the truth but I ran into Uma "Woah easy there. You okay? You look like you just saw a ghost." she said. I told her everything I heard Anya say to Dagur or rather sang to him "Wait, did she have a weird glow when she sang?" Uma asked. "Yeah she did." I answered. Uma looked a little shaken meaning she knew who this was. It was her mother Ursula which meant Anya was somewhere else. But where is she?

Anya's pov:

I have been in these caves for three weeks and on my wedding day. Pitch had been giving me food but I overheard that once the wedding was finished Ursula will send everyone into eternal nightmares. I had to get out of here and quick but how?

Uma's pov:

This was bad, my mother is spelling someone again I mean she has told me the story how she tried to take Ariel's life but this was too far. On the plus side, Hiccup is starting to trust me well almost trusting me. We have to find Anya before the wedding suddenly the other Anya appeared behind us "Well, well, well... I'm surprised you knew that I wasn't the real Anya." she said in a cold voice. "Just wait til everyone hears the truth about you." said Hiccup. I knew that look on my mother's face I tried to get Hiccup out of here about my mother casted her spell and everything was black.