Chapter 41: The Baudelaires

Jack's pov:

Elsa, Aladdin, Rapunzel, Merida, Anna, and everybody else was helping me set up a surprise party for Hiccup since today is his birthday. Good thing we had time because Hiccup was with Tuffnut down at the lake. I still couldn't find a gift for Hiccup but it wasn't til I saw a little girl who looked about two years old "What are you doing out here all alone?" I said. She looked pretty scared like I was going to hurt her then she ran off.

I chased after her just to make sure she was alright. I followed her towards the docks which was a little weird but I soon found the reason why. The little girl led me to where two other children were, one looked about to be sixteen and the other one looked about fifteen. They looked a little sick so I helped the little girl bring them to my cabin "And what might your name be little one?" I asked. "Sunny." she answered.

So the girls name is Sunny, but one thing still stumped me where were her parents? But that didn't matter right now, right now we needed to help these kids. I found Rapunzel with Tiana and led her to the kids "Do you think you can help them?" I asked. "Of course." she said then sang her song to heal them. Both kids woke up with a groan "What happened? The last thing I remember was the storm." said the girl. She looked really scared and confused.

Jack: "It's ok, we won't hurt you."

???: "Who are you?"

Jack: "I'm Jack Frost and this is Rapunzel."

Violet: "I'm Violet Baudelaire, and this is my brother Klaus and my little sister Sunny."

Rapunzel: "It's nice to meet you three. What happened to you guys and where are your parents?"

Klaus: "We don't have any parents. They died in a fire that destroyed our home. Everyone we love is gone and we've been escaping the clutches of Count Olaf, a terrible man who's after us.

Rapunzel: "If you want you three can stay here with us."

Violet: "That's real sweet of you but..."

Jack: "We don't mind at all."

Violet: "It's just that, everywhere we go we leave disaster."

Rapunzel: "It's ok, besides we have plenty of room."

Klaus: "Violet, what about...?"

Violet: "Oh no. Please you have to let us go back to the docks, everyone is in danger!"

Rapunzel: "What's wrong?"

Sunny: "Count Olaf."

Klaus: "Sunny's right, Count Olaf is still there and he will find us and everyone is in danger."

Jack: "Okay, Rapunzel get every hero on high alert and fast. I'll take these three to where I found them and find Count Olaf."

We went to the shipwreck but Count Olaf wasn't there "This isn't good. Where would he go?" asked Klaus. I thought about it and I realized where he might be, the party we planed for Hiccup in the forest.

Hiccup's pov:

Today has been a little weird, first Jack and my other bunk mates disappear then Tuffnut asked if he could hang out with me. I feel like he was trying to keep me away from something but when I was about to leave when Tuffnut got in my way "Tuffnut can you please move?" I asked. "Sorry I can't. Because I want to heard that new song for Merida." said Tuffnut. Well as much as I want Tuffnut to hear me sing I do need to finish the song for Merida. So I let him listen to me sing.

I finished the song but before I could leave, Tuffnut had placed a blindfold on me and led me somewhere else. I kept asking Tuffnut where he was taking me but he didn't answer, he finally stopped pulling me and took off the blindfold. We were in the middle of the forest and everyone popped out of nowhere "SURPRISE! Happy Birthday Hiccup!" everyone shouted. I couldn't believe it, they all threw a surprise party. I had almost forgotten about my birthday.