Chapter 14: The Furious Four Part 1

Hiccup's pov:

A new day with a new camper, Christopher Robin joined our cabin yesterday and I got to meet his friends from the Hundred Acre Woods. Jack, Christopher and I headed to the main cabin for breakfast, we grabbed our breakfast from Genie and we headed to where Miguel, Moses, Dagur, and Aladdin were sitting. However, our breakfast was interrupted by the sounds of a dog barking and growling "What was that?" I asked. Suddenly, a white dog with a black lightening bolt on its side came bursting in the main cabin "Who's dog is that?" Christopher Robin asked.

The dog looked back at something then it quickly ran in with a scared look on its face "I think somethings wrong with the dog." said Miguel. The dog ran towards Penny and hid underneath her table "Bolt, what's wrong boy?" she asked the dog. 'So that's Penny's dog and his name is Bolt.' I thought.

Penny's pov:

HI I'm Penny, the dog that run into the main cabin was Bolt. He and I have been in several episodes in our show in Hollywood. Bolt has never been outside the studio and never got the chance to be a normal dog until now. After Bolt and I decided to quit the show when the place caught on fire I was able to bring him home along with Mittens, a street cat from New York and Rhino, a small hamster. I came to camp five summers ago, at first I had a hard time fitting in but after meeting a few good friends I started to get the hang of camp plus I was able to bring Bolt and the others to camp as well. Anyway, back to today.

My best friend Violet Parr and I share a cabin with Anna, Anya and Lilo which is pretty fun. All five of us headed to the main cabin for breakfast, once I grabbed my tray I bumped into Hiro by accident "Sorry Hiro. I didn't see you there." I said. "It's no big deal Penny. You look amazing today." he said and he made me blush a little. I sat at the table where Violet was sitting at and that was when she gave a weird look.

Penny: "What's that look for?"

Violet: "You like Hiro."

Penny: "No! That's crazy, me and Hiro are only friends."

Violet: "Well, you blushed when he gave you a complement."

Penny: "Okay, so I like him a little. But what about Wilbur?"

Violet: "That's different."

Penny: "Oh really? You two haven't confessed your feelings towards each other."

Violet: "We will. (Hears Bolts bark) Penny, isn't that Bolt?"

Penny: (Sees Bolt rushing towards her) "Bolt, what's wrong boy?"

I have never seen Bolt act like this but then the reason Bolt was acting so scared just walked in "I guess Halloween came early cause look who it is, The Wicked Wizard of the Camp." joked Violet as Kuzco walks in. I should have know, Bolt hates Kuzco and after his last protecting Kuzco tried to hurt Bolt. I was lucky that both me and Violet avoid Kuzco however that didn't stop him from hurting other campers.