Chapter 51: Something Rotten On Berserker Island Part 2

A/N: This is Anya's wedding dress for later in this chapter.

Anya's pov:

Savage's men dragged me and Dagur towards the prison, I was scared about what they will do to us but by the time we reached the prison, Savage shoved Dagur in a ceil while pulling me away. His men threw me into Savage's hut where he was waiting "So you are really Dagur's wife. You will be great use to me." he said. I got nervous but not just for myself, but for my child as well "If you try to kill me or my unborn child, then Dagur will have your head." I said. He pulled out a jar that was filled with some kind of powder that can speed up my pregnancy.

I was shocked that he has that "W-where d-d-did you g-get th-that?"I stuttered. "A dark fairy named Maleficent gave me this powder. Now I have a deal for you. If you want to still lead this tribe, you will marry me and I won't force you to have that child early. If you don't then Dagur will pay the price and that child will be born but as my child, not yours." he said. I was scared, I didn't want to loose my husband or my child but I had no choice. I told Savage that I will marry him then he left the hut while locking me in.

Anya:

In a perfect world, one we've never known
We would never need to face the world alone
They can have the world, we'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart
I know love will find a way
Anywhere I go, I'm home
If you are there beside me
Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way

Dagur (while in his cell):

I was so afraid, now I realize
Love is never wrong and so it never dies
There's a perfect world shining in your eyes

Both:

And if only they could feel it too
The happiness I feel with you
They'd know love will find a way
Anywhere we go, we're home
If we are there together
Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way
I know love will find a way

Miguel's pov:

These caves almost go on forever but not as long as Snotlout and Gustav's arguing. Aladdin and Flynn covered their ears so they don't have to heard those two squawking away while I lead the way. We suddenly came up to a tunnel that was covered in all ice "Wow, I wonder what kind of huge, nasty, venomous dragon lives down here." said Snotlout who was scaring Gustav. "If you two are done we have a long way to go." said Flynn.

We started to slowly walk across the edge of these cliffs and finally reached the other side, after getting Gustav to jump across this gap. We found ourselves inside the village well which lead to the prison. "All right here's the plan. Aladdin, Flynn, Snotlout and I will create a diversion, draw the men away, Gustav rushes in and rescue Dagur. And Gustav, it didn't matter that it's risky you have to do this." I explained. The four of us popped out of the well and lead the guards away but Gustav ended up getting caught "That's just great." said Flynn.

Later Aladdin came up with a better plan, Snotlout was tieing up the end of a rope to a rock while Flynn slipped the other end on the sleeping guards leg. Aladdin and I shoved one of the guards into another which made them fall into the well and gave me a chance to grab the keys when the guard passed us. "I could watch that all day." said Snotlout. We went inside the prison and found Gustav and Dagur inside a cell.

Dagur: "Thank the gods you guys are here!"

Miguel: "What's wrong?"

Gustav: "We overheard the guards saying that Savage is forcing Anastasia to marry him."

All four: "WHAT?!"

Flynn: "This is crazy! Why would she do that? I smell something rotten."

(Rumpelstiltskin appears from the shadows)

Rumpelstiltskin: "Perhaps I can help with that."

Snotlout: "Who's the scaly man?"

Dagur: "Show a little respect!" (Slaps Snotlout in the head)

Aladdin: "He's right. That is Rumpelstiltskin or The Dark One."

Flynn: "Don't forget Hiccup's uncle."

Snotlout: "What?! He never told me that."

Rumpelstiltskin: "That's besides the point. Savage has a accretion powder which can sped up your wife's pregnancy."

Miguel: "This is not good. Savage must have threatened Anya to marry him so he can have that child."

Dagur: "Looks like we have a wedding to crash."

Snotlout: "Me likey."

(Earlier before this)

Hiccup's pov:

We made it to the stables but some of Savage's men were waiting for us and there was no other way inside "We need a distraction." I said. We suddenly spotted the twins and they were keeping the guards busy which gave us time to let the dragons out. The guards ran out of fear when the dragons fired "Nice work Tuffnut." said Moana then she gave him a kiss. We still needed to find Dagur and Anya until we saw wedding decorations from the ring "Something tells me we're about to crash a wedding." said Merida.

We were all armored up and charged though the guards while the dragons helped from the stables. We finally made it to the wedding but it was for Savage and Anya "Hey Anya, how's the wedding?" asked Rapunzel. "Oh this is nothing but a nightmare to me." she said then punched Savage in the face. Savage had his men attack us but did something else to Anya, he blew some black powder over her and it made her go full nine month pregnant "This isn't good." said Jack.

Suddenly the boys came swinging in with Dagur and knocked Savage out cold "We're too late!" shouted Aladdin. It turns out Savage had a powder that can speed up Anya's pregnancy if she doesn't marry him. We need to get her to the midwife and fast "Good thing Rumpelstiltskin came when we got Dagur out." said Flynn. My uncle appeared out of nowhere and transported us to the midwife.

We waited and waited while Anya was giving birth, I saw a worried look on his face "Don't worry Dagur. She's strong, she will make it and so will your child." I said. After a few hours, the midwife came out and she said that Anya was fine and she gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Dagur rushed into the room and saw Anya holding their daughter "Dagur meet our daughter, Alexandra Romanov." she said. Turns out that was her mother's name so she wanted to give that name to their daughter.

The next morning, Dagur gave Snotlout an reward for helping him and he introduce his daughter to the village. Heather stayed behind to look after the village while they went back with us. Dagur was holding his daughter the whole ride "Something tells me we will be dealing with two Deranged Berserkers." joked Snotlout. Anya snuck above Snotlout and had her Skrill zap Snotlout hard "Never mess with a queen." she said.

Alexandra (imagine that she has green eyes like Dagur)