Chapter 7: Family Day Part 1

Hiccup's pov:

Just in three days until the big concert where me, Jack, Rapunzel and Merida get to sing out our stories. Luckily, Merida and Rapunzel had shared their stories with me and Jack so now I was able to us all their stories and mine into a song that I'm writing. Branch was looking over my shoulder "What do you think of the song?" I asked Branch as I handed him the lyrics to the song. "These are pretty great. Although you do need to come up with a name for the song." answered Branch.

I was about say the name of the song when Kuzco came barging into our cabin "Mail Call! There's a letter for Puss in Boots, one for Aladdin, one for Jack, and one for Branch. (looks at me) Sorry runt there's nothing for you. Enjoy." Kuzco said as he walked off. Jack looks at me with a worried look "How come you have letters from your dad but they don't appear in the mail?" he asked me. I suddenly heard the sound of a Terrible Terror "You're about to get your answer." I said.

The Terrible Terror landed on my shoulder as I turned to the others "Back home, we use Terrible Terrors to sent messages because Terrors are territorial so they can find their way back home no matter how far it might be." I explained. I pulled the letter from the Terror and opened it and I was shocked at what the letter said "Well, what does it say?" asked Aladdin. "My dad and friends from Berk are coming for a visit, today!" I said in a panicking voice.

The others looked at me weird "Why is that bad? Today is Family Day. The day were family members and friends get to come visit." explained Jack. "This is different. My dad or my friends don't know about the singing thing! And I'm worried if they find out about the sing, I don't think I might here the end of it." I explained. Unfortunately I didn't have time, I heard the sounds of dragons which meant that the others are here "Great! Just great!" I shouted as me and Toothless head to the entrance.

I rush out of my cabin to meet up with the gang and boy was I in for a shock "Hey guys." I said. Soon the other riders came running towards me and tackled me into a group hug. The riders began to ask questions about how I have been doing in this camp "I'll tell you guys later. Right now I have some friends I want you to meet." I explained. I lead the gang to the main cabin where everyone and their family members are.

I saw Hiro waving his hand and asking me to come over and I did. "Hiccup, this is my Aunt Cass. Aunt Cass, this is my friend Hiccup." he said to me. I shook hands with Hiro's aunt "Thanks for looking out for my nephew." said Aunt Cass. "Anytime." I said. I saw Vanellope standing beside Jack so I decided to meet their friends.

Hiccup: "Hey Jack. Hey Vanellope."

Jack and Vanellope: "Hey Hiccup."

???: "So this is the guy who helped you Kid."

Vanellope: "Yep. Hiccup I'd like you to meet my friends. This is Felix, Calhoun, and this is my best friend Ralph."

Felix: "Nice to meet you."

Calhoun: "Hi."

Ralph: "Thanks for looking after Vanellope."

Hiccup: "Anytime."

Jack: "Hey Hiccup. I'd like you to meet the other guardians."

Hiccup: "Sure."

Jack: "This is North or Santa, Toothina or the Tooth Fairy, Sandy the Sandman, and Bunny the Easter Kangaroo."

Bunny: "The what?! What did you call me? In case you forget there Frost, I'm a Bunny!"

(A/N: Does anyone else love thing scene?)

Hiccup: "Well it's nice to meet you all."

North: "Nice to meet you too, Hiccup."

Bunny: "I hope you have been keeping on eye on this trickster."

Jack: "Aw. You do care."

Bunny: "Ah, rack off you bloody show pony!"

Hiccup: "Okay, I'm gonna met up with my old friends from Berk."

Jack: "Mind if I meet them?"

Hiccup: "You sure you want to do that?"

Jack: "Of course. And I'll get Rapunzel and Merida."

Hiccup: "Oh boy."