Chapter 28: Carmen Sandiego

Hiccup's pov:

These adventures at camp our very fun and the best part was hanging with my friends at camp and my friend Astrid. Although, I keep seeing Astrid hiding her feelings for Miguel which is why I asked her to meet me in the forest but I'm having Miguel head there. I was on my way to find Miguel and Astrid with Jack when we both heard the sound of fighting "Maybe Kim is doing some training." Jack suggested. That was impossible, Kim was with Elsa, Merida, Ron, Aladdin and Athena on a mission. We decided to check out the fight and things were really strange.

We saw two girls fighting and dodging there attacks. One was dressed in all red while another was dressed like a cat "You think their friends of Kim?" Jack asked. "I don't this so and I think these two are enemies." I said. They kept fighting until the one dressed like a cat managed to knock the red dressed girl off of her feet and she was knocked out "Better luck next time Carmen." said the cat as she left.

Jack and I rushed to the unconcused girl "So her names Carmen. I don't think I've seen her around here." said Jack. He was right, Nobody has ever met this Carmen or even seen her around camp. Suddenly, two other people came running towards us, we told them that we weren't here to fight and that we just want to help their friend. "We appreciate it. I'm Ivy and this is my brother Zack." said Ivy. "I'm Jack Frost and this is my friend Hiccup." said Jack. The only question left was, where in the world did these three come from?

Carmen's pov:

HI I'm Carmen Sandiego, a thief who steals from VILE which was an organization for thieves and the place where I grew up in. Back then I was called Black Sheep, and by the time I wasn't allowed to graduate I left and went by the name of Carmen Sandiego. I also have my three friends that help me with my missions. Ivy and Zak, two siblings that I met in Boston who were casing in a donut shop where VILE was working. Then there was Player, a teen with amazing hacking skills that help us get through any security.

Anyway, tonight my mission was in London where VILE has planning to try and steal the crown jewels. I had Ivy and Zack as my lookouts to see if any VILE operatives who were about to steal the jewels while I scoop around for anything else inside the museum. Suddenly, I spotted a rare and strange artifact in the wand section "Player, can you identive this?" I asked. "It seems to be a wand that can teleport anybody to a new world." Player explained. 'A new world, huh? I better take this just in case.' I thought as I grabbed the wand.

I suddenly heard the sounds of glass breaking "Looks like VILE showed up just in time." I said as I run to the thief. It was Tigress and something tells me that she wasn't here for the tour "Looks like the cats out of the bag." I said. She turned around and saw me "Hand over the jewels." I ordered. "I'm not here for this jewels, I'm looking for something more powerful and you happen to have what I'm looking for." Tigress said as she pointed to the wand.

I wasn't gonna to let her steal the wand and cause more trouble in another world. We fought and fought until I had an idea "Ivy, Zack, meet me in front of the museum." I said. I led Tigress outside where Ivy and Zack were "What's the plan Carm?" Zack asked. "This." I said then used the wand to transport all of us to a new world. Soon Tigress and I began to fight more and more until she knocked me off my feet and made me hit my head. The last thing I remembered was the sound of Tigress voice then I blacked out.

(A few minutes later)

I woke up with a splitting headache "Take it easy there Carm." said Ivy. I saw Ivy and Zack in the same room as me "What happened?" I asked them. They both told me that after I was knocked out by Tigress, I was brought here to be healed by two other people that saw me. I didn't see anyone else in the room but a strange creature with wings 'Looks like a dragon. Never seen one before.' I thought.