Chapter 14: The Furious Four Part 2

Penny's pov:

I saw Kuzco walk into the main cabin, grabbed his breakfast and walked to his seat but not before bumping into Wilbur Roberson "What did I say about bumping into me?" he said, cruelly. "Actually, you bumped into me." Wilbur explained. Kuzco was about to have Tulio help him attack Wilbur and that was when I have had enough of him. I got up from my seat and stand in between them.

Kuzco: "Get out of our way Ms. Hollywood!"

Penny: "I don't think so. You can come in there and act all high and mighty but I will not let you hurt my friend."

Tulio: "Well then, you will suffer the same fate."

Violet: (Gets up and uses her powers to protect her friends) "No one is hurting my friends!"

Hiro: "I'll help."

Kuzco: "Well, well, well. If it isn't Little Miss Powerless and Zero Harmada."

Tulio: "Looks like the Lametastic Four shall be gone forever."

Hiccup's pov:

I looked over to where Penny was sitting and show her dog Bolt hiding under the table "Poor dog. I wonder what Kuzco did to him?" I asked. Just then, Dagur tapped me on the shoulder "I think we have bigger problems." he said as he pointed to where Penny was. Kuzco must have tried to hurt another camper and Penny, Hiro and the other girl were trying to help but are now targets "We have to help them." I said. While Christopher Robin and Dagur went to find Merida and Rapunzel to help, me, Aladdin, Moses, Miguel and Jack ran over to those kids to protect them.

Kuzco: "Looks like the runt wants to join them."

Hiccup: "First off, I'm not a runt. And second of all, threatening younger campers Kuzco I mean that is a new low even for you."

Kuzco: "Watch your mouth viking!"

Dagur: "Hey, no one talks to Hiccup that way."

Kuzco: (turns to see Rapunzel, Merida, Dagur and Christopher Robin) "Well, if it isn't Merida. How have you been sweetheart?"

Merida: "Don't call me sweetheart!"

Hiccup: "Hang on, how do you two know each other?"

Kuzco: "Oh, she never told you. Merida here used to be my girlfriend."

All except Kuzco and Merida: "WHAT?!"

Merida: "Key words 'used to.' I found out his was teasing Elsa about her powers and that was when I saw his true colors. Then I found out he was teasing most of my friends for about eight weeks so I dumped him."

Kuzco: "Until you decided to go with the runt."

(Bolt rushes to the scene and growls at Kuzco and Tulio)

Penny: "Good boy Bolt!"

Kuzco: "Oh please you think I'm scared of a dog."

Penny: "You should be. Bolt, Speak."

(Bolt uses his bark and sends Kuzco and Tulio running)

Hiccup: "Wow! That is one cool dog there Penny."

Penny: "Thanks Hiccup."

Violet: "You two know each other?"

Penny: "He's the one who helped me through the forest and back to camp. Hiccup, meet Violet Parr and Wilbur Robinson."

Hiccup: "Nice to meet you two."

Wilbur: "Same to you too Hiccup."

Christopher Robin: "You guys sing as well?"