Chapter 13: Chirstopher Robin Comes To Play

Hiccup's pov:

I couldn't stop thinking about Merida and our date last night, although I was a little worry about the other campers. Kuzco was back from his punishment and now almost all of the campers went into hiding even Vanellope. I told the guys to help me find the campers before Merlin and Fairy Godmother's big announcement. We split up to find some of the campers, I checked the forest to see if any of them went in.

There was only two people who were in the woods which was Hiro and Penny. Penny was a young actress in Hollywood but she quit after the set caught on fire and had to be saved by her dog named Bolt. "Come on guys, we have to get back to camp. Merlin and Fairy Godmother have a big announcement." I said to them. The others found the rest of the new campers and just in time because Merlin and Fairy Godmother had appeared.

Fairy Godmother: "Attention campers, we have a big announcement!"

Merlin: "Today, we have a late new camper who will be joining us this summer."

Rapunzel: "Who is it?"

Fairy Godmother: "I'm so glad you asked Rapunzel. May I introduce our new camper, everyone meet Christopher Robin."

(Christopher Robin walks out of the shadows)

Merlin: "Christopher Robin, meet the rest of the campers. Let's give him a warm welcome."

Everybody: "Welcome."

Christopher Robin: "Thanks everyone."

Merlin: "Since we need to find a cabin for Christopher, we need someone who is willing to share a bunk with Christopher Robin till a cabin is opened."

(A lot of camper volunteered)

Fairy Godmother: "We were afraid this would happen so we will have Christopher Robin pick. Who will you choose?"

Christopher Robin: "That's going to be difficult."

Kuzco: "Well I do have plenty of space in my cabin."

Christopher Robin: "That's nice of you. But I think I'll pick the Tiger cabin."

Merlin: "Wonderful."

Christopher Robin: "Who's in the Tiger cabin?"

Merlin: "That would be Jack Frost, Aladdin, Puss in Boots, Branch, and Hiccup Haddock. And if you need any help just ask your bunk mates."

Fairy Godmother: "And since this is your first time at camp, you can pick what camper you would like to help you in some of the activities."

Kuzco: "I think you should pick me. I'm basically the ringleader here."

Vanellope: "If he's the ringleader here, then I'm one of his mice."

Kuzco: "Hey!"

Christopher Robin: "Actually, I was hoping that one of my new bunk mates could help."

Jack: "How about you Aladdin?"

Aladdin: "Sure, I'd love to help."

Merlin: "Perfect! Now then, I want you five to help Christopher Robin settle in your cabin then report to your activities."

Christopher Robin's pov:

I can't believe that I'm at camp and I'm already made some new friends I guess it might not be so bad. The guys helped me unpacked all my stuff and Puss even let be have his bed. At first I didn't want to but Puss insisted and not just because he packed his own cat bed. I saw a big black animal laying by Hiccup's bed and i got a little nervous "Don't worry Christopher, this is Toothless. He's a big softy so he won't hurt you." Hiccup explained. "Really? Can I pet him?" I asked. Hiccup showed me how to let Toothless know I am a friend and I pet him behind the ears, he really give me a big lick on the face.