Chapter 20: A Miraculous Adventure

Rapunzel's pov:

Another peaceful day at camp but like all of the other days that peace won't last long. Today is really special because today is Merida's birthday. We are actually planning a surprise birthday party for her, Anna was in charge of keeping Merida away from the party while we finish getting everything ready. Everyone pitched in to help out, Genie and Kronk were working on the food and the cake, Elsa used her ice powers to create the perfect topper for the cake, and everyone else was doing the decorations and making their gifts for Merida.

I had already made my gift for Merida, a painting of the five of us. The party was all set for Merida but on my way to find her and Anna I heard two voices overhead. I hid behind the bushes only to find Kuzco and Vanellope, from the looks of likes Kuzco is being cruel to her. "Please give it back! It's for Merida!" Vanellope shouted. "I don't think so. You honestly think Merida is going to love this poor excuse of a gift from a freaky glitch like you?!" he said as he ripped up her gift.

I have had just about enough, I walked over to Kuzco "Merida would have loved Vanellope's gift. You're just mad because you weren't invited to her party!" I said, furiously. "Like I would care, who could even want to be friends with an outcast like her." he said. Those words hit Vanellope like a bee, she couldn't hide her feelings anymore and ran off crying "You and I aren't done." I said as I walked off.

The nerve of that guy, picking on someone smaller than him. I was lucky to have made it back to the party and Merida loved her surprise party. Everyone gave her their gifts even Hiccup made her a new bow and arrows "Thank you Hiccup." she said then kissed him. She even got gifts from Marinette, Alya, Chloe, Adrien and Nino the miraculous heroes. They told me, Elsa, Hiccup, Merida and Jack about their secret and we promised we won't tell anyone about them being superheros.

However the party was cut short, the lights began to flicker on and off "What's going on?" Jack asked. But before anyone could answer, a young girl who was like hologram appeared on top of the main cabin roof "I'm tired of being a nobody, so now I'll turn you all into nothing but code and you'll be trapped in my game forever!" she said then let out an evil cackle.

Marinette's pov:

Just when the party was going great, an akumatized villain wreaks the fun "Everyone, find a place to hide and don't let her zap you!" Adrien ordered. Me and my friends found a giant rock that was big enough to let us transform.

I became Ladybug, Adrien became Cat Noir, Alya became Rena Rouge, Chloe became Queen Bee, and Nino became Carapace. Together we are Team Miraculous. We leaped out of the shadows and ready to face off but I got a good look at that villain and the hair elastic was familiar "It's Vanellope! Stop this madness! You're better than this Vanellope!" I shouted. "Vanellope isn't here. There is only Glitchina, the faster racer there is." she said.

I wondered how this happened but we had to stop her and find the akuma. We split up, trying to get her from all sides but she glitch away "Talk about making a clean getaway." Cat Noir jokes. Sometimes he can be so annoying. We have to stop her but we don't know where to find her and we are going to need more help. "Rena, Queen Bee, and Carapace, you guys find Rapunzel and her friends we're going to need their help. Cat Noir and I will bring them their miraculouses." I said. Cat Noir and I headed back to our cabin, we detransform and pulled out the book where the miraculouses are.

Marinette: "Good thing Master Fu let us take the box with us."

Tikki: "Yep."

Plage: "Which miraculouses are we giving to our friends?"