Chapter 48: The Sanderson Defeat and A Romanoff Baby

Hiccup's pov:

We've been flying for hours since the camp was under a spell we had to head to Berk. We finally arrived at Berk "Wow it looks a lot different from my island." said Moana. The others were shocked as well "Remind me to make a extra snow storm for you." said Jack. I really hope my dad won't mind me bring friends. We landed at the docks and to my surprise Astrid was there with Miguel "How did you get here Miguel?" I asked. "I was visiting Astrid. But what are you all doing here?" he asked.

We explained everything to them and it turns out we weren't the only ones who escaped the curse. The other riders went with Astrid to bring a few other campers here and they all were in the cove "Looks like we're heading to the cove." I said. Suddenly Anya began to feel lightheaded which made Dagur worry about her "I'm fine guys, just tired." she said while looking pale. I had Astrid take the others to the cove while me, Dagur and Tuffnut bring Anya to Gothi "Miguel, think you can get Gobber? We may need him." I said.

We each flew on our dragons except Anya's was really special, it was a Skill when she whistled for it "How in Thor's name did you tame a Skrill?" I asked. "Oh Hiccup, there is a lot you don't know about me." she said then hopped on her dragon. We flew up to Gothi's hut where Gobber was waiting along with Gothi. She and Anya went inside with Gobber while Dagur, Tuffnut and I stayed outside "You think she'll be ok?" Dagur asked. "I'm sure she's fine. Anya's a tough girl, if she can survive her family's curse then she can survive a small sickness." said Tuffnut.

A few minutes later, Anya came back out with Gothi and Gobber "Well, how is she?" Dagur asked Gothi. Anya had a worry look on her face "Dagur, I'm pregnant." she said. We were shocked at the news, we all knew they were married for a while but this was new. She was only two weeks pregnant but she was worried that Rasputin might attack her and take their unborn child. Dagur promised Anya that nothing will happen to her or their child. We then headed to the cove where the others were.

Once we landed in the cove we could see the few heroes that survived the sleeping curse which was Cinderella, Ariel, Eric, Sarah, Ethen, Rory, Erica, Benny, Tulio, Giselle, Pocahontas, Mulan, Mushu, Shang, Aladdin, Jasmine, Moses, Esmeralda, and Quasimodo. I was glad that we have more help because we have to deal with the Sanderson Sisters as well. The others crowded around Anya, asking her if she was okay "So what did Gothi say?" Astrid asked. Anya shared the news and boy were they surprised.

Miguel: "I hate to break up the loving moment but we still have three old witches out to get us."

Mulan: "He's right, if we don't stop them then our friends aren't save."

Astrid: "How are we supposed to stop them?"

Tuffnut: "Hang on, if they are after Hiccup, why do they want him?"

Benny: "I've been doing a little research on that. And I think I know why, the witches were looking for a pure heart and in every spell I have read the pure heart is part of a removal spell."

Hiccup: "They want my magic."

Jack: "But how do you stop three ancient witches?"

Pocahontas: "I remember the story of these witches from my village. The only way to stop them is sunlight. They'll turn to dust."

Rumpelstiltskin: "She's right. The spell has the price."

Mulan: "So if we can get them out in some light then we'll have a fighting chance."

Merida: "Even if we could, you're forgetting about the other villains."

Rapunzel: "Well, we do have our gems. We can fight fire with fire."

Moana: "What about Tuffnut and Astrid?"

Astrid: "Don't worry about us. We have our dragons."

Hiccup: "There's a training arena in the village we can use to sharpen our skills."