Chapter 15: The Royal Spies

Hiccup's pov:

Jack and I were in the forest having some fun with Jack's ice powers which is amazing but the fun ended quickly. Jack heard something coming from behind the clearing up ahead "What is it Jack?" I asked. "I might know who it is but lets get back to camp and warn Fairy Godmother and Merlin." Jack explained. We rushed back to camp but things had taking a turned for the worst, the camp was under attack.

There were black horses chasing and scaring campers, an old women trying to take Rapunzel, a crazy sorcerer with a snake scepter, a man who looked like a prince, and a guy with blue skin and a girl with green energy blast. I started to see someone that I knew back home, Viggo Grimborn the head of the dragon hunters 'This is bad.' I thought. I told Jack of my history with Viggo and he told me of his history with Pitch Black. Merida, Elsa, Aladdin and Rapunzel ran towards us and told us what happened.

Rapunzel: "Mother Gothel and the other villains teamed up to destroy the camp."

Hiccup: "But why does Gothel want you?"

Rapunzel: "She wants me and my hair to make her younger."

Jack: "This is bad!"

Aladdin: "You think?! And they now have Jafar on their team!"

Elsa: "And Hans! If I know him, his going to try to take over Arendelle."

Merida: "Okay. I get why these villains are teaming up but what about the one with the dragon trapping equipment, who is he?"

Hiccup: "I know him. That's Viggo Grimborn, he and his brother love to hunt dragons and sell them. The riders and I have dealt with him before but know that he's here I think he might be after me."

Aladdin: "Okay, but what about those two?"

Elsa: "I've never seen them around my kingdom."

Hiccup: "Neither have I."

Jack: "Same."

Rapunzel/Merida: "Never seen them."

Aladdin: "Then who are they?"

Kim's pov:

Ron and I were at the lake relaxing until I got a call from Wade at headquarters "Hey Wade, what's the sitch?" I asked. "Sorry to ruin your vacation Kim. But we just got word that Shego and Dr Drakken have teamed up with other villains and our now heading your way." Wade explained. I know Drakken is abscessed with destroying me but there was no way anybody would team up with him and Shego "Alright, I'll keep on eye out. Kim out." I said as I turned off my communicator.

Ron and I headed back to camp on high alert and it was a good thing we were because Drakken and his team had appeared and is attacking the camp. "KP, what are we doing?" Ron asked. "We take on Shego and Drakken first, then deal with the rest later. Oh and Ron, leave Rufus here so he doesn't get hurt." I said. Ron pulled Rufus out of his pocket and placed him down on the grass "Ready when you are KP!" Ron shouted.Ron and I started to see Shego and Drakken and started to attack "*Gasped. Kim Possible?!" shouted Drakken.

Soon Shego and the other villains attacked us but we manged to hold them off pretty quickly. Suddenly, the villain in black used his powers to grab Ron and drag him with them "Kim, help!" Ron shouted. I was not about to loss my friend and my partner but the sorcerer used his staff to knock me back down to the ground. The last thing I remembered was Ron screaming and everything went black.

Rapunzel's pov:

The rest of us saw the whole battle between two teens, they were good but they have no idea how to stop the villains we know. Pitch Black then captures one of them and Jafar uses his magic to send the other back to the ground and she blacks out. The guys and I ran to her to see if she was injured "Is she okay?" Merida asked. We brought her into my cabin and I check her for any wounds and all she had was a small cut on her arm and a concussion "I know what to do." I said as I wrapped my hair around her arm and head and began to sing the healing incantation.