Chapter 36: Dreams Come True

Belle's pov:

I invited Merida, Elsa, Anna, Tiana, Jasmine, Poppy and Rapunzel to my cabin to create what we wanted our future castles to be like. Merida wanted a castle with secret passageways, weapons in almost every room, and a stables for horses and dragons. Anna wanted a castle with fun games and of course sandwitches. Elsa wanted a castle that was all ice and snow like a winter wonderland.

Jasmine wanted a castle with pools due to Agraba being really hot. Tiana wanted a castle with nice kitchens and every fountain a chocolate fondue. Poppy wanted her castle to be filled glitter and scrapbooks. Rapunzel wanted her castle filled with slides. And I want a castle with libraries. Things were going pretty well until we received a letter saying that we won a free dream castle with everything we dreamed of "This has to be a trick." said Tiana. "I don't know." I said. Soon we agreed to go check out this dream castle.

Maleficent's pov:

Everything was going according to plan, I had Viggo write up a fake letter to the princess saying they have win a dream castle but really they were walking into my trap. "Nice work Viggo. Now for a little spell. Dreams of darkest, dreams of light, create a castle that's pink and bright. When someone steps a foot inside, they'll quickly become sleepy eyed. Sleep they will forevermore until true love opens the door." I chanted. Soon the castle mirauss was created deep within the forest "That's great and all but why did you put a catch in your spell?" Hans asked.

For some reason, most of these amateur villains are really getting under my skin "That's the whole point of spells. You always have to have a catch, and some of us should know because half of us use magic." said Ursula. Pitch agreed to go with the plan but he was still concerned with the princes luckily I was way ahead of him, I called in a favor from Queen Narissa. It should keep them busy for a while "Now then, once the princesses fall asleep I'll cast a spell on every kingdom turning everyone into stone then we will rule." I explained.

I used my crystal ball to watch the princesses head right for the trap then once they entered the spell took affect and they were in a deep slumber "It worked. And now to start the spell for their kingdoms." I said. Soon I had Ursula, Jafar, and Rasputin to do the spell with me so that way the dark spell reaches every kingdom "Why is Rasputin here?" Pitch Black asked. "I want my revenge on the Romanov brat and complete my curse. Let me tell you why." said Rasputin.

Rasputin:

In the dark of the night I was tossing and turning
And the nightmare I had was as bad as can be
It scared me out of my wits
A corpse falling to bits
Then I opened my eyes and the nightmare was me!
I was once the most mystical man in all Russia

Villains:

Ooh ahh ooh

Rasputin:

When the royals betrayed me they made a mistake

Villains:

Ooh ahh ooh

Rasputin:

My curse made each of them pay
But one little girl got away!
Little Anya, beware...Rasputin's awake!

Villains:

In the dark of the night evil will find her
In the dark of the night just before dawn