Chapter 43: Fashion Passion Part 1

Anna's pov:

I was with Giselle and Marinette, trying on one of their new dresses "It looks like you two have outdone yourselves again." I said while looking at the dress. The two of them were a great pair for fashion, that was when Alya came into their cabin. She had an idea to show everyone the girls awesome designs, by putting on a fashion show. Marinette and Giselle would work on new designs for ten princesses plus themselves to model in the show.

I couldn't believe that they were doing a fashion show for the camp. I rushed out to find Elsa to tell her the news. I found her with Rapunzel and Violet Baudelaire at the lake "Elsa! You are not going to believe this. Giselle and Marinette are doing a fashion show and they want ten of us to model for them." I explained. Elsa was so excited and Rapunzel wanted to model as well "What about you Violet?" asked Elsa. "I'm usually good with inventions but I'll give it a try." she said.

Pretty soon me, Elsa, Rapunzel, Violet, Moana, Aurora, Merida, Snow White, Jasmine, and Vanellope headed to Giselle's cabin to see the designs she and Marinette created. They worked really hard on these dresses and they matched each of our styles. From snowflake to critters to nature to flowers to just about anything. We loved them so much, we even offered to help them with the dresses.

After a few hours of sewing and fitting, we were ready for the show and so was Giselle and Marinette. We had Fairy Godmother tell the entire camp about the fashion show and boy were they excited. But pretty soon backstage, someone had left a basket of sweets for us "Who are they from?" I asked. "I'm not sure. There's no name on the basket." said Giselle. Merida and Violet weren't sure we should eat them but we took a bite and everything went black.

Violet's pov:

I can't believe this, my siblings and I washed up on these shores weeks ago and now we had already lost a few friends. I felt like crying but Merida told me that they weren't dead, they were under a spell. It did make me feel better but now we had to find out who did this and stop them before the show and before it's too late. Merida found Hiccup, Aladdin, Kristoff, Christopher Robin, Jack, Tuffnut and Adrian in the audience and told them to come backstage.

The boys were a little shocked by what they saw but nonetheless they agreed to help us find the villains, save our friends and the show.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry this chapter is a little short but I'm up a little late it's practically midnight where I am but I will have the other part out soon. Please let me know what you think so far.