Chapter 19: Desendants Meets Disneyworks Part 3

Mal's pov:

I told the guys that I'm going to meet Uma in the forest 'I hope I'm not too late.' I thought. I found Uma by an apple tree 'I guess you can't teach a VK new tricks.' I thought. Uma wanted me to bring her the princess gems or Ben and Hiccup are shark bait. I headed back to Rapunzel's cabin where everyone else was "So Uma wants the princess gems, what are the princess gems?" Carlos asked. "The princess gems are powerful gems that a princess earns on her tenth birthday. They say that the gems have the power to give the princess or anyone incredible power." Rapunzel explained.

This was bad, if Uma and her crew get their hands on the gems then they can rule Auradon and the Isle. Luckily I have a plan, we find the real princess gems then create fake ones that we give to Uma, grab Hiccup and Ben and get out quick. "The only problem is that we don't know where they are." Evie pointed out. "Good thing you have us. We know where the gems are hidden, their in the Hall of Heros." said Merida. "Great. Boys, you guys will create the fake gems while the girl and I find the real ones." I said.

Rapunzel and Merida led us to the Hall of Heros which lives up to its name, when we walked in the whole place had statues of many royals and heros from different kingdoms. "Okay, How do we find them?" I asked. Rapunzel and Merida lead us to Merlin's statue "Why would them put the gems there and not in Fairy Godmother's statue?" Evie asked. "A lot of people would look for them their so by putting the gems in Merlin's statue would my them confused." Merida explained.

Rapunzel opened the secret compartment in Merlin's staff and grabbed a box "Is that the gems?" I asked. Rapunzel opened the box and inside were many different colored gems "Hang on, how about you two uses your gems to help." Evie suggested. "Alright, you heard her Merida let's do it." said Rapunzel as she took her gem out. Merida took her gem out as well "How do they work?" I asked. "The only way to activate them is to say the season you were born in." Rapunzel explained. Rapunzel and Merida said their seasons which were Spring and Summer and they transformed.

 Rapunzel and Merida said their seasons which were Spring and Summer and they transformed

Merida's gem

Merida's transformation