Chapter 60: Saving Happy Endings/Final Battle Part 2

Anya's pov:

After Maleficent ordered four villains to destroy four heroes happy endings, Jiminy transported us into the four tales that needed saving. So far Hiccup's group and Anna's group had already given Peter Pan's and Snow White's endings so all that was left was Alice's tale and Aladdin's tale. Me, Merida, Rapunzel, Elsa, and Carmen had finally arrived at Wonderland or at least what was left of it. There were card soldiers in front of an entrance to the queen's maze of roses but we did find Alice or her body at least. 

Alice was still able to move her body but her head was somewhere in the queen's maze "Let's hurry!" shouted Rapunzel. We used Rapunzel's hair to help us find our way back through the maze but the queen's guards were hot on our heels. We followed the sounds of Alice's voice which lead us through the maze "Are we almost there?" asked Merida. "We seem to be getting closer, just a few more turns." answered Carmen. Elsa mange to slow the guards down with her ice powers.

We finally reached the middle of the maze "Just your eyes peeled." said Carmen. We looked around for Alice's head then Merida spotted it on one of the rose bushes "Whew finally. I was getting a little lightheaded." said Alice. The magic of Wonderland put Alice back together "So that's why they call this place Wonderland." said Carmen. "Come, come, there isn't time to waste. I know a way out of my story. We are going through the rabbit hole, that's the only way out." explained Alice.

We followed Alice through the maze and towards a wall with a small door "How are we going to fit through?" asked Rapunzel. Alice gave each of us a shrinking mushroom which made us the size of a mice then we opened the door and started exiting the story. We all had arrived out of Wonderland and back at the library and with our heads. Plus the same time we came out, Astrid and the others had Aladdin and Jasmine with them.

Anya: "How did you get back so early?"

Astrid: "We had a little help thanks to Genie."

Peter Pan: "Sweet. Next time, I'm asking if I can borrow Genie."

Merida: "Why? What happened in Neverland?"

Zack: "Not much. Just battled a few pirates." 

Jack: "Actually, I was battling Hook since he made Pan grow older and the others were dealing with Hook's crew. Well except Zack who was hiding in a barrel."

Ivy: "Sounds like my brother."

Zack: "Hey! It's called surviving."

Snotlout: "It's called being a coward. I've seen Hiccup more braver then that."

Hiccup: "Did you really just go there?"

Snotlout: "I'm just saying, besides I've seen you act more of a coward than a hero."

Anya: "You shouldn't have said that."

(Hiccup snaps his fingers and a vine hangs Snotlout in the air, upside down)

Snotlout: "Oh come on!"

Jack: "Nice one."

Carmen: "Remind me never to get on your bad side."

Elsa: "Everyone got the ending pages?"

(Astrid, Anya, Ivy and Jack reveal the pages in their hands.)

Jiminy: "Perfect. Now we just need to use a spell to fix the stories."

Ursula: "I can fix that."

(Ursula uses her magic and fixes the stories.)

Carmen: "Another villainess plan, stopped."

Moana: "Now that was a close one."

(Everyone hears a villain laugh)

Dagur: "What was that?"

Flynn: "That sounds like..."

(Maleficent appears)

Everyone: "MALEFICENT!!"

Maleficent: "Well, well, what an awkward situation."

(To be continued)