Chapter 51: Something Rotten On Berserker Island Part 1

A/N: I was watching the fifth season of httyd rtte and I wanted to do a chapter on one of the episodes so I hope you like it. This is my version of season 5 episode 3 "Something Rotten on Berserker Island." It's a two part, Enjoy.

Hiccup's pov:

Dagur and Anya headed to Berserker Island to help Heather with the Berserker Apperantance Program. They invited me, Merida, Aladdin, Jasmine, Jack, Elsa, Tuffnut, Miguel, Moana, Flynn and Rapunzel to come plus the other dragon riders will be joining us as well. "Now guys, remember this is the first time we have been asked to Berserker Island. So no matter how weird or Berserky it gets, just try to stay calm." I explained. "Come on Hiccup, we've dealt with villains so this will be a piece of cake." said Jack.

We finally arrived at Berserker Island, there the other riders were waiting for us "About time you guys showed up." said Snotlout. We all were allowed in except for Snotlout, Dagur misspelled his name as 'Snothat' which made all of us laugh. Dagur, Anya and Heather had arrived to us "Stand down guard. They're on my personal guest list." Dagur shouted. Anya was excited to see us "How are you doing with the little one?" asked Jasmine. "So far so good." she answered. Dagur and Heather gave us a tour of the island but it wasn't until I saw Savage. He didn't look too excited to see us even Moana was getting a bad feeling from him.

The dragons started to act a little crazy when we were flying "Our dragons have been having a little trouble adjusting." answered Heather. The three of them lead us to their own stables which keeps the dragons more calmer even thought Dagur and Heather 'borrowed' our plans from Dragon's Edge. "I think I might know why. They're reacting to living amongst all the crazy Berserkedness!" shouted Ruffnut.

After we landed by the stables,Dagur introduced us to his new apprentice who was none other than Gustav. Most of us found it a little weird but not as weird as when he tried to flirt with Anya "Let's get one thing straight kid. Don't ever flirt with my wife." Dagur said in a threatening voice. Gustav backed off but not before Anya pulled both Dagur and him out of the way of a falling boulder "Nice relaxes my dear." he said to her. Anya blushed deep red "Thanks. Now you go get ready for the announcement while I stay with the others for the tour. And I'm not taking no for a answer, go I'll be fine." Anya ordered Dagur.

After the tour we headed to their arena for the speech, but to our surprise the other reason Anya came was so Dagur could tell his people about their new queen. "Before I get to the apprentice, I want to introduce you all to my wife and queen of our tribe, Anastasia!" he called out. By the time Anya walked up onto the stage, she was in something different, a red dress with her family crown.

Everyone cheered and clapped for her, Dagur grabbed Anya's hand but before he could talk about his apprentice

Everyone cheered and clapped for her, Dagur grabbed Anya's hand but before he could talk about his apprentice. Two Berserker guards grabbed both Dagur and Anya and out of the shadows came Savage. He was planning to take over the island with help from the soldiers luckily the rest of us escaped but our dragons were locked in the stables. Heather led us to a cave that his us from Savage's men.

Heather: "A coup? Really? How did this happen?"

Merida: "We're not sure."

Tuffnut: "I believe we have bigger problems."

Elsa: "Tuffnut's right. Anya is still pregnant and if Savage gets his hands on her, it will be a disaster."

Hiccup: "We need to act fast. Heather, Astrid, Fishlegs, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Elsa, Merida, Jack, Moana and I will go get the dragons. Snotlout, Aladdin, Flynn, Miguel and Gustav, go see if you can get a bead on Savage, Dagur and Anya."

Snotlout: "You're sticking me with these guys?!"

Miguel: "Hey! Be glad that you have us. The three of us have escape from guards our whole lives so we can help."

Heather: "Good thinking. They're probably in a cell. Fastest way to the prison is through the maze of caves under the island. You can reach them if you continue through here."

Flynn: "Good luck everyone."