Genius Plan

The blood roared in my ears as I drew closer and closer to Tony. He seemed not to know that we were coming but we certainly were. We were coming with a vengeance so he certainly should be ready.

When there was no more debris to cover us we would have to rely on ourselves and our group. We stopped and muttered a short prayer before we exploded forward.

To my surprise Asphalt was actually pretty swift. Now Tony saw us and he narrowed his eyes. He telepathically threw a phone booth at Asphalt but Asphalt was quicker. He dodged it easily before he stared harshly as Tony. Asphalt's eyes glowed blue while his whole body froze from his toes to his tail tip. Rage lit in his eyes since he could hear and was aware of everything around him but he wasn't able to move.

Suddenly Erik shot out some metal pole that collided with Asphalt's head harshly. He yelped as he skid sideways, blood trickling down a small gash in his head. He was breathing but he certainly wasn't getting up anytime soon.

I snarled but Ripple was way ahead of me. He snarled and raised a paw before water surged from it, knowing Tony off his feet. However it broke Asphalt's' frozen gaze on him and Tony was ready to attack.

He surged toward me but Redscar was faster. He wove forward, two bones jutting from his shoulders. It was kind of a gruesome sight but Tony wasn't fazed for it. He must have seen it before because he just laughed and romped toward Redscar.

"That doesn't scar me, Redscar," he growled but Redscar seemed pleased he had used his new name. "Never thought of you as a traitor."

Redscar just shrugged but he surged forward anyway and thrust one of his bones at Tony. It nicked Tony but it was just a flesh wound, nothing that wouldn't heal in a moon. However Redscar didn't mean to kill him, just injured or slow him down enough for me to go through with my plan.

Tony suddenly spun on his paws and snapped his teeth into Redscar's throat. Redscar howled in pain and the bones retracted back into his shoulder. It was now Ripple's turn to join in on beating up Tony.

He plunged into the thick of it and thrust a paw against Tony's face, thrusting him backwards. Tony immediately released Redscar and when Redscar fell he shot forward. He ducked to my side as blood gushed from his wound. He would never say it but I could tell he was in immense pain.

Ripple was pretty good through. He reared on his hind legs as Tony lunged for his stomach. When he lunged through Ripple thrust his paws down harshly on Tony's skull and thrust him to the ground. Tony let out what appeared to be half yelp and half growl. Ripple then sunk his teeth into Tony's back to hold him down. "Stay down," he ordered.

I watched as Tony repositioned himself so that he held down Tony's shoulders with his front paws and had one back paw on Tony's back. His final hind paw was positioned beside Tony on the ground for support. He glared down at Tony before looking at me with determination shinning in his eyes.

"Do you want to know who taught me that move," inquired Ripple in a silky and smooth tone. When Tony didn't answer since he was being smug. Ripple lowered his muzzle so that it was only an inch from Tony's ear. "You did. Remember? We trained for hours on that move alone. Surprisingly enough though you were defeated by it."

Tony muttered before Ripple snarled and Tony's head immediately pressed against the ground in submission. "Why don't you kill me," asked Tony as his eyes turned bleary. "It's what I deserve."

"True," I cut in as I surged forward with the needles still clutched at my side. "But it's not what you're getting."

Tony looked up at me with his eyes seeming to dart around in his face. "Then what am I getting," he asked.