are you gonna kiss me or not?

We were all at a baseball game. Colby couldn't remember who was playing, all he knew was that Sam was going. And anywhere Sam went, Colby went. Of course, all the other roommates were going, except Aaron, he had a date with his girlfriend. Corey had gotten them all tickets somehow, he mentioned something about a radio contest. But he had won and now they're all sitting next to each other in the outfield.

Colby really didn't know how baseball worked or how it was played but he enjoyed the sound of the bat every time someone hit a ball. It ringed in his ears and to him it was so satisfying. He was sitting next to Sam who was deep in conversation with Corey. Colby couldn't hear what they were talking about though because the people behind them were loud.

"Hey do you know what's going on?" Colby asked poking Sam in the thigh. Sam swatted him away but answered Colby's question.

"Not really," Sam laughed. Colby loved when Sam laughed, it was like music to his ears.

"It's the fifth inning and bases are loaded with two outs. The batter has a full count. We can't let him get a hit," Corey leans over Sam to tell Colby.

Colby stares at him, wide eyed, trying to make sense of what Corey was telling him. Colby knew nothing about baseball and the fact that Corey acted like Colby did was funny to him. Corey laughed when he saw Colby's shocked expression.

The stadium screamed and made loud noises and they all watched the pitcher. The pitcher threw the ball, Colby saw the batter swing. He anticipated the ding of the bat but it never came. The batter was out, leaving three people on base. Corey jumps up at punches the air, happy about the outcome.

Just then loud music erupted throughout the stadium and Colby's seat vibrated from the bass. Jake stands up from next to Corey and swivels his way into the aisle.

"I'm getting us all hotdogs and sodas," he shouts.

"Bring back some ketchup," Sam and I both shout at the same time. We look at each other and laugh. Other people were getting up now too, to refill drinks and whatnot.

"Should we stand up too?" Colby asked Corey, leaning into Sam. They're shoulders were brushing against each other. Colby's legs were aching from sitting too long and his butt fell asleep back in the third inning. Corey checked the scoreboard for something.

"No, the seventh inning stretch is soon, we'll stand then," Corey said. Colby didn't know what that meant either but nodded his head. The music died down as a player from the team goes up to bat. Colby waits for the sound of the ball to hit the bat.

Jake comes back with his hands full of four hotdogs and packets of ketchup. He's also somehow managed to carry two large drinks with him without spilling them. He hands them each one and Colby scarfs his down. He takes a sip out of his and Sams Coke to wash it down.

Next thing he knows, everyone around him is getting up again. This time many of them stretching. So he and the roommates get up to stretch their legs. It must be the seventh inning stretch as Corey called it. Colby enjoyed the feeling of his butt regaining sensation.

They eventually sat back down and Corey informed them that this is the part of the game where they do silly games and activities on the Jumbotron. Colby keeps his eyes focused on the screen in front of him. They play a few easy games with the kids.

"Alright folks, get ready for the kiss cam," the announcer shouts, his voice booming. Colby laughs as couples are shocked to see their faces on screen, then kiss.

Then he sees his face on the screen. He's sitting on the edge seat so the only person next to him was Sam. And he came into shot. Colby's smile fades and he looks at Sam mortified. But Sam is smiling wide and he can hear Corey whistling.

"Are you gonna kiss me or not?" Sam questions. He couldn't just not kiss him, he was on the Jumbotron for crying out loud. It would be more embarrassing if he didn't kiss Sam.

So Colby kisses Sam and their kiss is played across the whole stadium. Sams lips were soft and tender against Colby's rough lips. Colby places a hand on Sams cheek to deepen the kiss. But Corey is suddenly in between them.

"Alright guys, the cameras been off you for five minutes now. Plus the game is back on," he said.

But Colby couldn't pay attention to the game anymore not like he was before. All he could think about was a way to kiss Sam again. About an hour later, the game is finally over and all four roommates leave the stadium. Colby's glad he didn't drive because he was still thinking about Sams lips on his and he didn't want to risk getting into an accident. He sat in the backseat, stealing glances at Sam.

Once arriving home, Corey and Jake head to their rooms. Colby pulls Sam into his room and shuts the door.

"We've gotta talk about that kiss," Colby said out of breath. Sam smirks.

"Did you like it?" Sam asks.

"I loved it. I haven't been able to stop thinking about since it happened," Colby admitted to Sam. He grabs Colby's waist and pulls him close. Colby shivers at the touch.

"Well are you gonna kiss me... or not?" Sam whispers against his lips. Colby wastes no time and instantly presses their lips together. Sams hands tangle themselves in Colby's brown hair causing a soft moan to escape his lips.

"I think I could kiss you all the time," Colby said seductively. They ended up falling onto Colby's bed, never breaking contact. Colby never realized until now that he was in love with Sam.

(Sorry, this one was short and yea umm well I thought it was cute though)