all of the stars

"Baby," Sam grumbled from the couch. He watched as Colby walked all over their shared apartment, cleaning up. He glanced in Sam's direction when he heard he was being called.

"What, my love?" Colby said. Sam was curled up in their blankets, laying sideways so he could face the tv. He had a movie picked out and the screen was paused. He saw Sam stick his lips out, pouting.

"Come cuddle," Sam whined. He patted the couch and Colby rolled his eyes.

"Baby, you know I have to clean up," Colby said, laughing slightly. He picked up an empty water bottle and placed it on the counter. He hated seeing their apartment a wreck.

"But Colbyyy," Sam whined out his name. "I already have a movie picked out."

Colby eyed the comfy boy, wearing his hoodie and sweatpants, blankets wrapped around his body and sighed. Colby couldn't resist any longer, cleaning could wait. After turning the lights out, Colby slowly walked to the couch and saw Sam smile widely.

"Sit up baby," Colby whispered. But before Sam could move, Colby was already lifting the boy off the couch so he could lay down. He positioned himself on his back, pillow behind his head. Sam cuddled right next to him, half his body on top of Colby as the couch was small. His head laying on Colby's chest. But both boys liked the closeness.

Colby helped Sam wrap the blankets over their bodies and hit play on the remote. While the movie was playing, Colby tangled his fingers in Sam's thin blonde hair causing the boy to hum in satisfaction. His other hand was wrapped around the boys waist, holding him even closer.

He kissed Sams forehead every so often, letting his lips linger on his skin. Sam enjoyed Colby's touch and wanted more. He sat up slightly and pressed his own lips to Colby's chest. His lips were cool on his bare chest and it made Colby's breath hitch.

"Baby, the movie," Colby whispered, gripping Sams hip. But Sam wasn't paying attention to the movie anymore.

"Wanna kiss you Colby," Sam whispered, sitting up. He slid down between the couch cushions and the back of the couch. His tiny body was too far from Colby now. Colby grabbed the smaller boy and placed him over top his lap so Sam was straddling him.

"You wanna kiss me huh?" Colby whispered as Sams lips got closer. Sam hummed before kissing Colby softy. Their lips moved in sync like always. Colby firmly held onto Sams thighs, squeezing them slightly. It was soft.

Sam pulled away moments later to kiss all over Colby's face. Colby giggled softly. Sam pecked Colby's lips once more before curling back into the blankets, attention back to the tv.

Sometimes Sam gets in these moments where all he wants is to kiss Colby. Where all he wants is Colby's lips on his skin. And Colby doesn't mind a single bit.

Colby drifted off to sleep while the movie played. Sam listened to his heartbeat as it pounded against his ear. Suddenly thunder rumbled outside and flashes of lightning struck. The storm was nowhere near them yet but it was fast approaching.

Sam heard rain splatter against their windows and an idea came to him. He sat up on Colby's lap, placing his cold hands on Colby's chest. He ran his fingers up and down trying to wake the boy. But Colby didn't stir. Sam rolled his eyes, sometimes he hated how heavy a sleeper Colby was.

Sam leaned down and connected their lips. He moved his lips against Colby's until he felt Colby stir. Colby kisses him back.

"The movie over?" Colby asked, eyes still closed. Sam cupped Colby's cheeks and laughed.

"Yes but come on," Sam said, slowly falling off of Colby and onto his feet. Colby leaned up on his elbows watching the boy disappear into their room to return moments later wearing his slides. In his hand he held Colby's shoes.