need you now (2)

The sun was trying to poke through the curtains in the morning. Birds were chirping outside and I could faintly hear the sound of cars on the road. I didn't know what time it was but it seemed late like we had slept passed our alarm. But we never set one.

Sams head was tucked under my chin, his breath fanning out over my chest. His right arm was thrown over my waist, our legs intertwined under the sheets. He was so warm pressed against my body like this and I didn't want to move. His face was calm while he slept but I knew he was dreaming based off the movement of his eyes moving. I left a lingering kiss on his forehead. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair.

I yawned and soon Sam was finally beginning to wake up. His legs stretched against mine, his muscles protruding against my thighs. I watched him as he tilted his head back, allowing me to watch his beautiful blue eyes open.

"You're cute when you sleep," I whispered, stroking his cheek. The memory of him saying that to me last night made me blush. A smile made its way on Sams face before a yawn overtook him. He didn't say anything instead nuzzled back in my chest, letting me hold him. I wasn't sure if he was embarrassed about last night since I've never seen him so vulnerable, so open, so raw.

It was quiet while we looked at each other. I don't know what he was thinking about but all I could think about was last night. Our bodies pressed together, his lips on my skin, my mouth around him, Sam moaning my name. It sent shivers down my spine. Sam had started trailing his finger over my back. It felt so nice.

I had the strong urge to look at him, his face, his neck, his legs. I wanted to see him. I slowly positioned him to lay on his back, he was surprised at first but allowed me to crawl back on top of him.

"I wanna look at you," I whispered.

He was still naked, too tired to find his boxers, which were somewhere on the floor from last night. His body seemed to glow in the small amount of light. My eyes flashed over his face. His lips were still a deep red, slightly swollen. A trail of dark hickeys ran down his neck all the way to his collarbones. I ran my fingers over them gently. The rise and fall of his stomach was mesmerizing. I saw more hickeys on his legs going towards the inside of his thigh. Fingerprints bruised over his skin too. He was so beautiful. Well he's always been beautiful but he looks so much more beautiful now.

"So beautiful baby," I mumble. He was watching me intensely. His eyes followed my every move. I cupped his face and slowly leaned down to kiss him. Our lips brushed together when suddenly the obnoxious ring of my phone sounded. We both jumped and I groaned, rolling off of him to see who it was.

It was Corey. I leaned against the pillows and Sam laid his head on my chest, drumming his fingers on the skin. I hit the green answer button.

"Yo what's up?" I ask.

"Y'all up?" Corey's voice asked. I glance at Sam who was just laying so contently next to me. I didn't want it to end.

"Sam's still asleep," I say quietly. It was lie but Corey didn't know that. I ran my fingers through his hair and he sighed contently. God, he was so perfect.

"It's like past noon. We missed breakfast," Corey sighed. I nodded and pulled my phone away to look at the time, 12:23pm.

"I think I saw a little cafe across the street. We could go there," I suggested. After planning to meet them in the hotel lobby in thirty minutes I finally hung up. Sam looks up with his puppy dog eyes. I tell him the plan of the day and he sits up. His hands reach up to be placed around my neck.

"I'm still waiting on my good morning kiss," he whispers, eyes flicking down to my lips. I smile and grab him, maneuvering him onto my lap. The sheets were all tangled up around and between us but that wasn't a worry at the moment. I gripped his thighs tightly, squeezing them as I glanced at his legs around me. I captured his lips softly, enjoying the touch and roughness of them. It was sweet and slow, far from the kisses we shared last night.