eyes closed

The eyes that he was looking into could never compare to Sams. His eyes were sky blue and deeper than any ocean. They held curiosity and wonder, secrets and mysteries. And Colby loved Sams eyes.

The drab brown eyes staring back at him held boredom and dullness. And Colby wondered what the boy in front of him looked like with blue eyes. Then he shook the thought from his head, he would look too much like Sam with blue eyes. And Colby was trying to get over Sam.

The boy in front of him sighed for the second time that night. His dark brown hair swept over his face, barely missing his right eye before swooping back up. His name was Brennen. Colby watched as the boy tapped his fingers on the table, occasionally tinkering with his fork. Colby could tell this boy was bored.

The waiter returned with the bill and the boys eyes flickered over to the paper laying awfully close to his side of the table. The waiter intended on Brennen to pay the bill. A smirk etched its way onto Colby's face and he leaned back in his chair.

"Well I guess I'll pay for us," Brennen said. He didn't sound upset or angry the waiter placed the bill there. And this came as a surprise to Colby. Brennen pulled out his wallet, setting a plastic card over the bill and waved at the waiter. He didn't even check to see the amount.

If Colby were on a date with Sam, the blonde would be fussing over paying the bill. Because, well, Colby always paid but the bill was handed to Sam. And Colby would try to get out of it, tease Sam a little- just to see his cheek flare red. But in the end, Colby always paid and that was that.

But Brennen so eager to pay took Colby by surprise. He wasn't used to this. The brunette was going to object but the second he opened his mouth the waiter took the card to process the bill. And Colby sighed in defeat.

"So what do you say we go back to mine? Just for a bit?" Brennens voice was deeper, calmer, smoother. He seemed confident something Sam had lacked.

"We can do that. What do you have in mind?" Colby questioned, raising his eyebrows. Brennen smiled and shrugged, "I guess we'll have to find out."

By the time they got to Brennens place, Colby already knew what Brennen wanted to do. The whole car ride was filled with subtle touches and sliding his hand up and down Colby's thigh. Colby kind of liked it. Sam never gave him attention like that it was always the other way around. And when they walked through the door, Colby was pushed up against it.

It was only their first date but Colby seemed like things were being rushed. Before anything could happen, Colby was pushing Brennen off him. The dark haired boys eyes went wide, not expecting such strength from Colby.

"Hm you don't want to kiss me?" Brennen asked. Colby could hear upset in his voice.

"I would have if you hadn't pushed me like that," Colby said.

"See, baby, that's the thing," Brennen paused. "I like it rough."

Colby's mind reeled. Sam entered his mind and in that moment he forget where he was. He forgot Brennen was standing in front of him, hungry for something food can't crave. He forgot he was standing in the unfamiliar home of Brennens house. And all Colby could think about was Sam.

The fan was on full blast but it didn't stop their bodies from sweating. Colby was hovering over the blonde boy, moving his hips softly against his. He soaked in Sam's whimpers and gasps, loving the feeling of Sam squeezing his arm.

And when it was finally time, Sam paused. And all Colby could see was pure and utter love in his baby blue eyes. Their lips met in the middle and they both sighed.

"Please be gentle, Colbs," Sam had whispered. And Colby nodded, understanding it was the blonde first time.

"I'll always be gentle with you baby," Colby had responded, rocking his hips slow and steady.