us against the world

"Can this trip keep getting any better?" Sam laughs, glancing at Colby. Colby licks his lips, running his fingers threw his messy hair, looking at Sam. They lock eyes for a moment before turning back to Elton, who was pointing a camera at them.

Luckily, Elton then turns the camera to film the hotel they would be staying in later tonight. Colby and Sam look back at each other. A small smirk unfolds onto Colbys lips as his fingers run up Sams thigh that was pressed against his. Sam inhales sharply, knowing Colby was going to try to make the trip even better than it already was.

"So two rooms yeah?" Heath asks, eyes darting at Colby's hand on Sams thigh to Elton. Elton turns back around, swinging the camera back on them. Colbys hand instantly moves.

"Yeah, I guess we can get two rooms," Elton says, zooming in on Sams face, not seeing the chemistry going on between the two boys. Heath laughs lowly and looks back out at the water.

"Wow Sam, your cheeks are super red. Probably shoulda brought some sunscreen," Elton laughs, looking at Sam through the viewfinder. Sam didn't tell him it was because Colby's hand was just on his thigh, making him flustered. So he just nodded and glanced at Colby, who was trying not to laugh.

"Why are you laughing Colby?" Elton says, switching the camera to him. The brunette runs his fingers through his hair again and shrugs.

"I'm just really happy I guess," he says, smiling. But Sam knew there was something else.

Throughout the rest of the boat ride, Colby found ways to touch Sam, making him even more flustered. Their legs pressed together more and Colby's arm was wrapped around the back rest, making them sit closer. When the camera was off them, Colby poked Sams side causing the blonde to squirm. And Colby loved seeing the blonde flustered.

But then Sam had his own idea. He was going to get Colby back for making him crazy on the boat ride. After stepping back on land, they all tried to get their lifejackets off. But Colby was struggling and called Sam over to help him.

"Help me," he pleaded, eyes pouring into Sams blue ones. Sam unclipped the clip in seconds but made sure to linger his hands on Colbys chest. The heat from Sam's hands sinked through Colby's shirt and into his skin. Then Sam wrapped his fingers around the lifejacket and started to slide it over Colby's shoulder. He made sure to dig his nails into Colby's skin, making the boy gasp. A smirk formed on Sams face as he watched Colby close his eyes. Just the simple touch of Sam made Colby go insane.

"Sam, Colby, cmon we gotta go," Elton calls. Sam looks over his shoulder to see the camera pointed at them and he realized how close he was to Colby. He took a step back and pointed at Colby.

"He can't get his lifejacket off," Sam hollers, laughing slightly. Colby shrugged the rest of the lifejacket off him and it dropped to the ground. They could hear Elton and Heath laughing. Sam glances at Colby and winks before walking away.

Colby was heated, Sam was touching him and teasing him and he couldn't handle it. Although now he feels what Sam was feeling when he was touching him on the boat.

Colby finally reaches the rest of the group as they entered a car. Colby ducked into the backseat, sitting right next to Sam. Elton was in the passenger seat, pointing the camera behind him at the three boys smushed in the back.

"You all look comfortable," Elton says sarcastically. Sam smirks and wraps his arms around Colby and Heath, as he was sitting in the middle seat.

"We love each other though," Sam shouts. Colby licks his lips before nodding, liking the feeling of Sams arm around his shoulder. Heath just laughs.

For the rest of the car ride, Sam plays footsie with Colby, tapping his foot on Colby's or sliding it up his leg. And he could tell Colby was now the one getting flustered. And Colby was glad to get out of the car because Sam was making him insane. He couldn't do anything, not with Elton and Heath here.