tidal wave

Sam waited impatiently for Colby to come home. He'd been gone all day and Sam was craving his touch. For the feeling of Colby's fingers running up and down his body, making him feel so good. For Colby's rough lips to attach to his and suck mercilessly at his neck. It made Sam aroused just thinking about it, about what they would do.

Sam wandered into the kitchen an hour later, still waiting for Colby. It was dark now but the dim lights of the kitchen was enough for Sam to get the supplies he needed. He made himself a sandwich and ate it contently on the bar stool. His stomach grumbled as he was still hungry. He searched the pantry and fridge for something else but nothing looked appetizing. Then he pulled the freezer door open and a carton of ice cream was sitting right in his eyesight. He pulled the carton out and set it on the table. He had to clean a bowl and spoon before he scooped some out.

Just as he was taking his first bite, the front door opened. Sam almost moaned out at the thought of Colby walking in. He let the ice cream melt on his tongue as the footsteps got louder. Then Colby turned the corner to see Sam, leaning against the counter, bowl in his hand.

Colby studied the boy in front of him, licking his lips slowly. He brought the spoon up to his mouth, running his tongue over the ice cream, then bringing it into his mouth. The spoon leaving his mouth with a pop. Sam knew he was being a tease. And he could see the lust filling Colby's eyes as he walked closer.

"What are you doing baby?" Colby said huskily, glancing into Sams bowl. Sam took another bite, letting the cold substance linger in his mouth. Colby almost never called Sam by his name anymore. He liked calling the blonde by the pet name.

"Waiting for you," Sam replied coolly. God, he's been waiting for so long. Colby grabs the bowl from Sam and places it on the counter.

"Is that right?" Colby whispers, getting closer to the blonde boy. Sams eyes saw the hunger in Colby's blue ones and he knew they wanted the same thing right now.

A hand snaked around Sams tiny waist, gripping it tightly. Sam sighed loving the feeling. Sam brought his hand up around Colby's neck, playing with the tiny hairs on his neck. With Sams hand on his neck, Colby was leaning down ever so slightly, their foreheads touching.

"All day I've been waiting for you," Sam whispered against Colby's lips. He could feel Colby smirking as he stepped even closer to the smaller boy.

"Well I guess the wait is over now hm," Colby mumbled. Sam unconsciously moaned at Colby's words. Colby attacked Sams lips hungrily. Sam kissed him back with the same amount of energy. Their lips molded together, tongue slipping into Sams mouth, causing the boy to let out a shaky moan.

Colby's grip on Sams hips tightened and he started leaning over the boy. Sam had to momentarily remove his hands from Colby to rest them against the counter so he wouldn't fall. Colby continued to deepen the kiss, loving the way Sams fit into his. Sam wrapped a leg around Colby's body, trying to bring the boy closer than he already was. Colby's hand instantly went around Sams tiny thigh, squeezing it.

"Jump up baby," Colby mumbles, disconnecting their lips for a moment. Colby patted the counter to which Sam jumped onto. Colby slid in between Sams legs, gripping the boys jean covered thighs.

Colby glanced up at the blonde lovingly. His lips were swollen and parted, letting air enter his mouth. He was panting slightly. But there was love in the boys eyes too behind the lust. Sams hands rested on Colby shoulders, running his fingers up and down his neck. Colby saw the ice cream bowl in the corner of his eye and he got an idea.

He picked up the spoon making sure there was ice cream on it. He placed it to Sams lips and said, "Open up." His words made Sams eyebrows shoot up as he ate the ice cream. Colby dropped the spoon not caring where it went and attached his lips to Sams.