slow motion

"So what do you think of your new boyfriend?" Colby laughs out as he zooms in on Katrina face.

"Mm no, you can keep that. You can keep him," Katrina laughs out, obviously in a joking manner.

Colby moves the camera to get Sams reaction. His smile had faded and he was clutching his chest like he had just gotten shot. Katrina opens Colby's door and slowly exits the apartment.

Sam looks at Colby and wiggles his eyebrows. He wasn't as hurt as he made out to be in the video. Colby bit his lip to keep from saying something and turned the camera to face him. As he talked to the camera, he could see Sam slowly strutting back over to the couch.

"Wait we gotta get Sam to do what every e-boy does," Colby smirks. He walks back over to the couch and sets his camera on the tripod.

"What are we doing?" Sam questions looking at Colby. The brunette boy then explains what he wanted Sam to do. Colby even demonstrated what he wanted Sam to do. But all that left Sams mouth was a laugh.

"Cmon, get to it," Colby said, nudging Sam with his shoulder. Colby took in Sam's appearance once more. A dark red beanie placed over his blonde hair, Colbys necklaces around his neck, rings littered his fingers, and he was clothed in Colby's clothes. He was surprised that his jeans had fit Sam, but the smaller boy had slid them right over his silky legs without a problem.

"I can't," Sam concluded.

"You didn't even try," Colby said, rolling his eyes.

"I think I need to see you do it again," Sam said huskily. Colby's eyes darted to the recording camera and back to Sam. So Colby did the movement again and waited for Sam to follow his actions. But when Colby lifted his eyes to meet Sams, he saw the blonde was biting his lip harshly.

"What?" Colby asked. His eyes searched Sams for some sort of explanation.

"That was hot," Sam whispered.

Colby raised his eyebrows, taken aback by Sams words. He didn't think a single movement would cause such a reaction by the older boy. Colby gulped as he watched Sam get up to turn the camera off. But two can play at this game and Colby smirked, getting up to stand next to the boy. He placed a hand over top Sams hand.

"You wanna know what else is hot?" He whispered close to Sams ear. Sam hummed, waiting for an answer.

"You in my clothes," Colby said. "Now that's hot."

Colby curled his fingers around his white graphic T-shirt that Sam was wearing. The fabric was rough against his skin and he tugged it closer to him. The sudden movement caused Sam to sway on his feet, landing him closer to the brunette boy.

"Something makes me think that you only wanted to do this video because you wanted to see me in your clothes," Sam murmured.

"And I think you're right," Colby said quietly.

His fingers ghosted over Sams arm. Before they came to a rest around Sams slim waist. Colby leaned his head down so his forehead was resting on top of Sams head. Sam could feel the coolness of Colby's rings seeping through the shirt. He breathed heavily.

"Looks like I get to keep you for the night," Colby mumbles. His voice was low and deep and so close to Sams ear, he could feel his breath. Goosebumps rose on his skin.

"Hmm?" Sam hummed out, confused as to where that idea had come from. Colby's other hand came to hold Sams waist, pulling the boy closer.

"Kat said I get to keep you," Colby explained. It was taking all of his self control not to just kiss the blonde right then.