calm down

"Okay, Sam. You can do this. Just count to three and jump."

"Sam, stop... Sam please, don't."

"What are you... Colby?"

"What are you doing? Get away from there."

"No... hey let go of me."

"Please Sam, get down."

"I'm not happy anymore. Let go Colby."

"Sam I swear if you..."

"Please let me go."

"Come down and let's talk."

"Talk? About what Colby?"

"I don't know. Whatever you want to get off your chest but please get away from the ledge."

"I don't wanna talk anymore. I'm done."

"No you're not. I know what you're feeling is..."

"My feelings? No you don't know what I'm feeling Colby. You've never understood the feelings of depression."

"Then tell me about them."

"I feel... cold and numb all the time. I feel
like someone has left me out to rot. I'm sad and I'm lonely. I'm broken and bruised by all the thoughts in my head. They yell at me for everything I do. I feel worthless, like a piece of trash, full of everyone's leftovers. I don't want to be anyone's seconds anymore. I'm tired and I can't do it anymore."

"Sammy, please get down. I know what you're going through."

"Bullcrap. You don't know anything Colby. You're always smiling and laughing. You're always having a good time. You don't know what depression feels like."

"Sam..."

"Sometimes I'm jealous of you, you know that? All the times you can finish your plate of food while I'm still staring at mine. All the times you could joke around and just be you made me wish I could be like that. You're happy."

"Jealous? Are you saying... are you saying that I caused your depression?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Please get down Sammy."

"Colby I swear... what do I have to stay for? Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

"Stay for me."

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm in love you."

"Love?"

"Yes, love. I love you."

"Why would you love me? I'm- I'm broken."

"Tell me Sam, where is everyone else? Our friends? They're not here. I'm here because I cared enough to follow you to this- this abandoned building. I knew something wasn't right."

"Colby..."

"I fell in love with you seven years ago. You were stuffing your face with chocolate cake not caring what anyone else thought. You ate the whole cake and asked for seconds. And I thought to myself, wow I love him."

"But you never... never did anything about it."

"No because I was scared and afraid of you leaving. Of you walking away from our friendship. I didn't want to lose you."

"I don't..."

"So please don't leave me now. I can't lose you."

"But Colby, I hate myself. I can't live like this anymore."

"I love you and I will show you how perfect you are. I'll show you how amazing the world is. Just please get down."

"I can't let you do that."

"Why not?"

"Because it's too late. I'm a lost cause."

"Fine. If you jump, then I jump."

"What? No Colby, get down."

"Why can't I jump?"

"Because you have a life to live."

"I could say the same to you."

"Please get down."

"Not unless you come with me."

"Colby, I..."

"I'm gonna jump, ready?"

"Wait."

"1."

"Stop."

"2."

"I love you too."

"3.... What?"

"I love you with my whole heart and I couldn't take you not loving me back anymore. At first it made me so angry to see you with someone else and not be able to do anything about it. I would watch your face light up at the mention of someone else's name. After awhile, I just gave up on trying to get your attention. I knew you wouldn't be happy with me."

"Sam, I'm an idiot okay. You can call me that everyday but please get down. We need to talk about this."

"I was scared and then you... you're here and I'm not alone anymore. You're here. Maybe... does that mean...?"

"Yeah I'm here baby. Come here."

"Please don't let go of me."

"I won't baby."

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

"I almost died."

"Shh it's okay. You're okay now."

"No I'm not okay yet. But I'll get better."

"That's right baby. You're gonna get so much better."

"Don't leave me."

"I'll be by your side until the end of time."

"I love you so much Colby."

"Let's go home now, yeah? Come on."

"I don't want them to know what happened."

"Nothing happened baby."

"Okay."

(kinda different. I wanted to do one with only conversation. Your imagination can fill in the details. I know it's short too)