he like that

Sams ear are very sensitive. A whisper is like a scream to him. He didn't know when he started to notice it, maybe when Colby whispered in his ear four years ago. And Sam tried to ignore it, the bubbly feeling when he watched Colby's lips move and the heavenly sound that emitted from it. He tried to ignore the way his whole body broke out in goosebumps because there was just something about that boy.

And ever since then Sam claims his ears are sensitive and that everyone should whisper when they're around him. But really he just loves the way Colby whispers. He fell in love with Colby's voice. Although the blonde would never tell him.

A soft knock on his door brought him back to earth. His computer was perched in front of him, his email pulled up. He swiveled around in his chair as the door opened.

"Sammy, wanna go eat with us?" Colby's angelic whisper floated through the room and into Sams tiny ears. Sam eyes the brunette, wearing black jeans and a hoodie. He looked like he was about to leave.

Colby knew Sam hated loud places because of his ears of course. But he saw the way Sam looks at him, with desire, and thought maybe the shy boy would want to go with him. Sam bit his lip, chewing the skin softly. Then slowly shook his head, no. He watched Colby's eyes fall.

"But we can hang out after?" Sams voice said quietly, a question in the air. There was a shaky nervousness to his voice almost like he was afraid Colby would deny him. But the brunette smiled widely and said, "Of course. You want me to bring you anything?"

Colby entered the room while Sam leaned back into his chair. He sat on the edge of Sams bed, fiddling with the rings on his fingers. Sam was lost in thought but he wasn't thinking about food.

Instead his eyes were fixated on Colby's tanned neck, his Adam's apple bobbing when he swallowed, his parted lips. Sam shivered at the thought of the words he wanted Colby to huskily whisper in his ears. Sam was enthralled with not only the boys voice but his body too. And Sam just wanted to reach out and touch him, to feel his whispered breath on his skin.

"Earth to Sam," Colby whispered, waving a hand in front of Sams face. Sams eyes adjusted to the moving hand and laughed quietly. He reached out and grabbed it, his skin heating up instantly.

"You can just bring me home whatever," Sam said lowly, eyes never leaving his and Colby's hands. Colby knew what the blonde liked, they've been friends for years now.

Colby studied the boy, looking down at their combined hands, at his blonde baby hairs falling into his eyes, at his icy blue eyes. And Colby didn't seem to notice anything different about his friend so he nodded and left the room.

Once Sam heard the door downstairs close, he groaned and jumped face down on his bed. He punched his pillows multiple times. He wondered if Colby saw how he was looking at him, with his bright blue eyes, craving his touch, his voice. Sam closed his eyes thinking about Colby's voice, and fell asleep.

It was a few hours later when Colby creaked open Sams door. Colby saw the blonde boy laying on his stomach, lips parted as soft snores escaped them. He set the styrofoam box on the desk and carefully sat next to the sleeping boy. He took Colby's breath away.

Colby reached out and ran a finger through the blondes locks. Sam nuzzled into the feeling and Colby did it again. Colby bit down on his bottom lip as Sam slowly woke up.

"Hi Sammy," Colby whispered. Sam looked at Colby with sleepy eyes, loving the way his voice sounded. His face was smushed into the pillow and he was having trouble focusing on Colby. He wanted Colby to keep talking.

"You're back?" Sam grumbled, turning onto his side. Colby's hand feel from his hair. But now Sam had a better view of his beautiful best friend.

"Mmhm, I brought you some food," Colby points to the box. Sam follows his ring filled finger that he wanted nothing more than to play with to the box sitting on his desk.