your love is my drug

"Colby, I swear if you keep looking at me like that..."

"Like what?" He interjects.

"Like... like that," the blonde motions with his arms to Colby's face.

"Can you explain how I keep looking at you because I'd like to know," Colby said.

Sam sighed and shifted his gaze to look back at Colby. His blue eyes seemed to stare into his soul, trying to expose secrets that Sam didn't have. But it was a soft loving look like Colby was melting in Sam's presence. The blonde boy didn't mind Colby looking at him he just minded the way he was looking at him.

"Like you're in love with me," Sam whispered, letting Colby's eyes hypnotize him once again and he subconsciously moved closer. Colby physically inhaled sharply, struck by Sams words.

"And what would you do if I was in love with you?" Colby asked. He took in the smaller ones parted lips, furrowed eyebrows, and piercing blue eyes. Sam looked at Colby shocked.

"Well... uh," Sam stuttered over his words trying to imagine Colby loving him. Colby cracked a small smile and stepped forward.

"Ok let me try again," Colby whispered, reaching out for Sams hand. "I'm in love with you, Sam."

Sam stood dumbfound, afraid to speak. His cheeks heated up at Colby's confession and with his gaze on the blonde, Sam felt like melting.

Colby traced his fingertips up Sams arm sendings shivers down Sams spine. And Sam sighed, the first real response he's had since Colby spoke. He stared into Colby's eyes and saw how much love and passion there was.

"Say it again," Sam whispered, suddenly feeling like he misheard the brunette.

"I'm in love with you," Colby said a little louder. And Sam heard it loud and clear this time. It felt like he had stopped breathing, like time had stopped and nothing else around them moved. The way Colby held his hand, intertwining their fingers, and the way his gaze was focused on the blonde made Sam forget how to breathe. He made Sam forget how to act and he was blushing like crazy.

"I look at you the way I do because I'm so in love with you, Sam," Colby breathed out. "I can't keep my eyes off of you."

All these words of affection were making Sams body heat up and his heart to hammer in his chest. Colby was so close to him, their chests almost touching. The brunettes hand squeezing Sams hand was enough to make Sam go crazy. Colby's other hand rested comfortably on Sams tiny waist, massaging his skin through his shirt.

And suddenly Sam was craving Colby so much more than a best friend should. He wanted to feel Colby's lips all over his neck, sucking hickeys onto him. He wanted to feel Colby's hands roam his body, sending shivers down Sams heated body. He wanted to become a moaning mess underneath Colby's body.

"Colby..." Sam mumbled when he felt the taller boys hand grip his waist more forcefully, causing the smaller to step forward, finally colliding their bodies.

Sam looked up at Colby, who was already looking at the older boy. There was so much love, so much passion, so much desire. His eyes seemed to twinkle before he tilted his head to the side, lips grazing Sams cheek.

"Let me kiss you, yeah?" Colby asked deeply. Sam gave the smallest of nods, holding his breath. Within seconds Colby was leaning down, his lips centimeters from Sam's. And Sam was wrapping his arms around Colbys neck.

Colby's lips were soft against Sams. They were gentle and sweet, and he tasted like strawberries. Sams mind went blank as soon as their lips touched. He wasn't thinking about anything but the feeling that was on his lips. Sam smiled against Colby's lips, breaking contact with the brunette. But Colby hugged Sam closer not wanting the boy to run. And it was over all too quickly.