ballin'

"Meet me under the bleachers baby," Colby whispered seductively in the blondes ear. He let go of the boys waist and turned around knowing the boys baby blue eyes were following his every move. Colby smirked to himself, knowing Sam couldn't resist a quick make out session.

He walked out in the cool night air. He passed by crowds of his fellow peers leaning against the fence. Others were concentrated on the field, watching the cheerleaders perform their tricks and whatnot. Some people waved at him and shouted, "Have a good game." Colby checked the time, he had thirty minutes before the game started. Loud music was playing from the speakers which made everyone have to scream when they talked.

Colby made a detour and took the ramp to the fields. He saw his teammates warming up, throwing the ball back and forth, some were stretching. Tonight was the big game, the game that determined if they would make it to states. Colby knew they would, football was their best sport and with him being the quarterback he knew their team wasn't going to lose.

He maneuvered under the bleachers where food wrappers and gum stuck to the ground. Love notes were down here too having never made it to their destination. Colby adjusted his shoulder pads and tapped his foot. The blonde boy should be here by now.

And then there he was. Dressed in black tight skinny jeans and a plain white T-shirt, the blonde ducked his head under the bleachers and came face to face with the brunette. Colby bit his lip, eyeing the boy in front of him, taking in all his features.

"Hi baby, I see you made it," Colby said darkly. Colby grabbed Sams tiny waist and pulled him close. Sams hands went to Colby's shoulders that were protected with plastic pads.

"I couldn't resist," Sams voice spoke. Colby smirked because he knew it. Colby's hand slid under Sams shirt, his rough fingers coming in contact with Sams smooth skin. It made Sam sigh and step closer.

With Colby in his uniform and wearing all his protective padding, it made the situation a little awkward. Because instead of Sam holding on to Colby, he was really holding on to the padding underneath his black and red uniform.

"You know I want you baby," Colby said, bringing his lips next to Sams ear. Goosebumps erupted on Sams skin and he bit his lip to keep quiet. He felt Colby's lips attach on the skin below his ear, nibbling at it. Then he moved down Sams jawline, leaving hot kisses against his skin.

"We don't have time," Sam hummed out. Colby pulled away to look at the blonde. He saw the sparkle in his blue eyes, the love on his lips. He wanted Sam. No, he needed Sam.

Colby presses his lips lovingly onto Sams. It was slow at first, it always starts that way. Then Colby squeezes Sam's waist and the smaller boy lets out a shaky breath. This causes Colby to deepen the kiss, slipping his tongue inside Sams mouth. Sam tangled his fingers in Colby's already messy hair, tugging and pulling. Soon it turns into a full on make out session.

"Coming from all the way across the state, please welcome the Eagles."

The booming voice of the announcer broke their kiss. The game was about to start and Colby needed to go. A few cheers and claps were heard as the other team makes their way to the sideline. Sam panted heavily as he watched anger fill in Colby's eyes.

"What's wrong?" Sam mumbled, dropping his hands to cup Colby's face.

"I have to leave you now," Colby complained quietly, pressing his forehead to Sams. The blonde smiled to himself, a blush forming on his cheeks.

"Don't worry, I'm not leaving until the game is over," Sam said. Colby pressed his lips to Sams once more before they slowly got out from under the bleachers.