Pretty girl

After a month and a half of living in Australia and it was already the end of September mom had eventually bought two new cars and returned the rental car because she had gotten tired of us walking home. This meant that Ben or Jack would be driving us to school and being late wasn't an option. I still tried to hangout with Mack and avoid Ashton since our last time seeing each other. Over the past few weeks, I'd made a best friend which I would have never thought was possible last year.

After getting dresses I grabbed my backpack and walked out of my bedroom as Ben and Jack walked down the stairs and followed me out of the house down the driveway to the car. The drive to school has been going by quicker and quicker than the day before. We all laughed and joked around more often now that Ben isn't absolutely pissed at me anymore which is because he's already made a lot more friends at school and he's getting over all the ones he had in Arizona.

The past few classes have flown by since it's a half-day and a Friday so the teachers didn't assign a lot of work during class, a lot of people skipped school today to prepare for a huge party that the seniors were throwing. After the class was over I grabbed my things and left the classroom with a few other friends Mack introduced me to since I haven't seen her or Michael all day. I walked with them until we entered the lunchroom and went to sit with my brothers and Calum who began to call me "pretty girl" after he first met me and from all the teasing and joking that Ben and Jack. Which I thought was very hilarious and flattering. He says it just to make me blush in front of my brothers which pissed them off even though I'm pretty sure Calum doesn't like me that way. After finishing the lunch Jack and I split I walked out of the cafeteria into the library and out the doors down the pathway where Mack usually sits.

 After finishing the lunch Jack and I split I walked out of the cafeteria into the library and out the doors down the pathway where Mack usually sits

And there he was with his nose stuck in a book sitting at the table by himself. "You know you look a lot more approachable when you smile," I say sitting down across the Ashton who sarcastically smiled back at me before looking down at his book. "And who said I want to be approached," Ashton says in a serious manner raising his eyebrow which was extremely attractive as much as I hated it.
"No one wants to sit alone, I bet you were just waiting for me to show up and save you from boredom even though you like to push me away," I say bouncing my foot to the low beat coming from the loose headphones hanging out of Ashton's shirt. "I know, what would I do with my self if you weren't here to give me company," Ashton says leaning forward into the table closing his book and pushing it aside. "I'm not sure, where is everyone else?" I say asking about Michael, Mack, and Lauren who usually have lunch outside with Ashton.

"Skipping to plan that huge party for tonight," Ashton says as the bell rings and school ends. "You said planning as in his party?" I say standing up getting my things and walking back towards the school together. "Yeah, pretty much he throws them a few times every year," Ashton says as we walk back into the school and through the library to the cafeteria. "Since it's Michael's party and you are his best friend you'll be going right?" I ask standing at the edge of the cafeteria with Ashton. "Well, I guess being his best friend it makes me entitled to go to his party so yeah I'll be there, what do you plan on going?" Ashton asks as my brothers and Calum walk towards us. "Well see that's if my two older brothers wouldn't minds taking me and don't worry I won't bother you either," I say smiling gesturing over to my brothers walking our way. "You're really stuck on that." Ashton says and before I can respond I'm being called for "Come on pretty girl we have to get going." Calum says as Ben grabs my hand and yanks me towards the front doors and into the parking lot shoving me into the back seat with Calum who has a big goofy smile.

"Why do you look so cheery?" I say rolling my eyes annoyed that they pulled me away from Ashton not having time to finish the conversation I've been waiting weeks for. "Because there's a big party tonight and it's going to be great," Calum says chipper. "So what are you riding home with us or something?" I ask confused about why he's in our car. "Well yeah I am best friends with your brothers and this way I don't have to bring my vehicle," Calum says as we pull into the driveway and we all get out of the car together and go into the house. The boys all ran upstairs to Ben and Jacks' rooms and I went to mine trying to find a decent outfit for this party that everyone was going to.

~Authors note ~
So I was told that's only 700-800 words wasn't long enough so the rest of the chapters are at least 1000 just so they don't feel too short since I only update weekly.
Plus I'll be working on a new Lashton book to publish and this book will continue to be updated along with the new one once I decided that I'm ready to start publishing chapters for the new book.