Its not over

Alec's pov

After the funeral, we all went back to dad's house to spend time together and work around the issue Ashton had brought up during breakfast. "I just don't know what we have to do," I say as Mike, Harry, Ashton sit down at Ashton's island. "We're going to have to find out where they stay at and if they have a routine," Michael says twisting the rings around his fingers. "Which I'm sure you can do, once we know who we're exactly targeting," Harry says sighing looking over at Ashton. "Jade knows them she stayed in a house with them and worked at one of their hangouts," I say remembering the terrified look on her face the first time I had seen her. "She's how we know that he's even around but I think he cleared the place before Alec torched it," Ashton says pouring a glass of whiskey.

"What is she a part of their gang or a live-in whore can she even be trusted?" Harry says crudely rolling his eyes. "She's not a whore and yes we can trust her," I say blatantly annoyed with Harry's interjections. "Fine whatever you say, let's just see if we can use her as a rat maybe she can get a new location and she has to know some names and faces," Harry says pouring himself a glass of whiskey and downing it. "We just can't let her get hurt again doing all this for us," I say trying not to show how much I actually care for her. "She won't," Ashton says reassuringly although I know it's not true, any of us could easily be hurt doing these things but there isn't any other option, risks have to be taken so that maybe after all of this we can live peacefully for a while. "Let's get this rolling the sooner it's over the sooner I can go back home to make sure my shits still in order," Harry says standing up from his barstool beside Michael's.

"Go get your girlfriend so I can get everything that I need," Michael says ushering me through the house. "She's not my girlfriend," I say through my teeth walking into the living room seeing all the girls and Luke sitting together watching some movie. "Jade I need your help," I say as she turns her head looking over at me confused. "Uh okay sure." She was getting up stepping over Lauren who's laid across the living room floor following me back into the kitchen.

"What am I supposed to help with?" Jade asks standing behind my shoulder with her hand holding onto the back of my shirt. "I just need names and locations right now nothing too major at the moment," Michael says sitting behind his laptop looking up at her. "I mean what exactly are you looking for." She asks stepping around from me. "Jace's dad, what's his name?" Michael asks as Ashton and Harry walk off together out of the kitchen. "Aaron Richards, is there anything else I can help you with?" Jade asks sitting down across from Michael beside me on a barstool. "I'm just assuming but it's obvious they didn't have anyone with computer skills," Michael says rolling his eyes smiling. "Their friend Edward was actually but yeah," Jade says glancing over at me then back to Michael. "You've got a phone right?" Michael asks making my expression drop. "Why are you asking?" I retort leaning against the island. "Not for her number chill out I need it." Michael says glaring at me as Jade gives him her phone which he connects to his laptop.

"Believe it or not I've been getting laid by Calum," Michael says making me cringe remembering that I kissed him at the last party we went to. "He actually admitted that he liked me after you kissed him at the party then we went back to mine," Michael says handing her phone back to her. "Yeah, That's was an interesting night," I say breathily remembering how I kissed Calum and Luke then he got hurt then got kidnapped. "Yeah, I'm surprised you got Ashton to forgive you not that I'm holding anything against you." Michael just before Ashton and Harry walked back into the kitchen.

"I've got a few peoples locations, I'm going to assume he's got people around," Michael says as Ashton and Harry walk up behind him looking at the computer screen as he explains it to them.
"Jade we need you to help us," Ashton says looking up from the laptop with a stern expression. "Okay yes, I'll do everything I can," Jade says sliding her phone back into her pocket. "Can you use a gun by chance?" Harry asks pulling on from his holster. "No, I don't." She says shaking her head looking at the pistol in his hand. "It's not to hard check your safety aim, don't close one eye that's cliché bullshit once you got your target shoot and don't hesitate to do if multiple times," Harry says showing her the basic working of a gun before putting it back.

"So are you needing me to kill him or something?" She asks a concern in her voice. "Listen we aren't sending you in alone but you can get closer than us," Ashton says as Michael closes his laptop. "Well, who's going with her?" Luke asks walking into the kitchen stand in front of Ashton. "I don't know yet," Ashton says dismissively making Luke scrunch his eyebrows together. "I'll go, they don't know me and I'll carry the gun I can use one." He says crossing his arms over his chest looking up at Ashton.

"No! Hell no you aren't going anywhere if I think you're in any danger!" Ashton says sternly raising his voice which doesn't seem to phase Luke. "I'm going Ashton they know everyone else."
Luke says huffing. "What makes you think you can actually kill a grown man?" Harry asks in a mocking voice. "Because I will," Luke says glaring at him sounding completely serious. "Why should I let you?" Ashton says bluntly raising his eyebrow. "Because after all this shit I've been through I can handle it." He says flatly referencing all the times where he's been put into bad situations around us.

"I'm not telling you yes," Ashton says sighing grabbing Luke's hand and walking out of the kitchen together.