Nobody asked you

Once I put Zo to bed I turned on her baby monitor and walked into the living room setting it down on the coffee table seeing everyone standing in the kitchen eating the pizza that Ashton ordered. Mack and Lauren left after we finished fixing my closet, Harry and Alec went back to Ashton's old apartment which is now Alec's leaving Ben, Jack, Calum, Mikey, and Ashton in the kitchen eating three large pizzas by themselves. "Come on let's watch a movie or something while we eat," Calum says as the boys pick up the pizza boxes packing them into the living room sitting down with me.

Once they all sat down around me Jack took the tv remote turning on Netflix. "So what're we watching?" He says his lazily making his words blend together. "How about Friends," I say taking a slice of pizza. "Come on lu haven't you seen every single episode," Ben says rolling his eyes because he knew I had. "Yeah, I have," I say squinting my eyes and shrugging.
"Then pick something else," Michael says shaking his head.
"Fine let's watch orange is the new black," I say and Michael groans. "Mack got you into it didn't she." He says crossing his arms. "How'd you know?" I ask sarcastically as Jack begins playing the first season. "I'm not sure how long I can stay over," Calum says sighing. "You can come over to mine," Michael says looking over at Calum making him blush a deep shade of red. "Or you can come home with me," Ben says flatly looking between the two of them. "Don't worry about him he'll be fine with me," Michael says furrowing his eyebrows.

"That's the problem I don't want him to be with you," Ben says annoyance dripping from his voice glaring at Michael. "Ben, what's wrong with you?" Jack says sounding confused looking over at him but he completely ignores Jack. "He's just using you and you know it," Ben says looking at Calum standing up from the couch.

"Using him and what the fuck is it to you?!" Michael says loudly standing up the only thing between them is the coffee table which wouldn't stand a chance.
"H-he's my best friend who I don't want getting hurt especially by an asshole like you," Ben says gritting his teeth trying not to yell looking down at Calum who's sinking down into the corner of the couch. "Oh really you just don't want him to get hurt is that it?" Michael says rolling his eyes "yes because I know you're a player piece of shit and he doesn't deserve it." Ben says as Ashton stands up between the two of them making sure that they won't try to throw swings at each other. "Ben, what the hell are you doing?" Jack mumbles looking completely shocked by our brother's outburst.

"Please tell me what you think you know," Michael says flatly his eyes never leaving Bens heated expression. "You're just fucking him you have no intentions of dating him you don't even like him!" Ben says stepping forward and Jack stands up and grabs his shoulder. "And what if I am what does it matter to you I'm not buying this he's my friend bullshit," Michael says and I could see Calum's confused and hurt expression. "Because He shouldn't be with someone like you," Ben says looking shrugging off our brother's hand clenching his fists. "What are you jealous do you think he should be with someone like you," Michael says in a taunting voice smirking making Ben overflow with anger. "Yes, I am! I love him you don't deserve him you keep treating him like shit I'll rip your head off!" Ben yells and Michael looking over at Calum who's completely speechless. "You can have him I'm finished with him I had no intentions of being in a relationship in the first place so I guess you were right," Michael says his expression never changing shrugging and looking over at Calum who didn't say anything he just continued to look up at the two of them standing in front of him. "I'm not big on apologies either but you were a good fuck even though you were a virgin." He says winking at Calum before walking form the living room and out of the house hearing the front door close behind him. There was so much tension in the room no one said anything including me.

Michael hurt Calum.
Who looked like he was on the verge of tears.
His eyes never left Ben.
Who just admitted that he was in love with him.
Ben is in love with Calum.

It's still hard trying to wrap my head around everything that's happened in the past few minutes. My brother who I've known my entire life just admitted that he was in love with his best friend who sat across from him with tears pouring down his cheeks. "I shouldn't have said anything just forget about it, I'm sorry Cal," Ben says breathily quickly walking out of the house with nothing else to say Jack following directly behind him. "Calum," I say quietly getting up from my seat standing in front of him looking down at his glossy eyes and tear-stained cheeks. "I-I can't." He said as his voice broke pulling me into a tight hug. "It's going to be okay," I say laying my cheek against the top of his head feeling his wavy black hair that smells like cinnamon and vanilla. "You can stay here tonight I'm going to go check on Zo and make sure she didn't wake up," Ashton says his fingers brushing against my side as he walks past the two of us down the hall leaving me to comfort Calum who's letting out quiet sobs. "I-I don't know what to do Lu." He says in a raspy voice looking up at me with a hurt expression. "I'll help you through anything you want me to, I'll be here for you," I say knowing how heartbroken he must feel over the first guy he'd ever been with.