Bar raid

After a few minutes of driving I quickly cut off the road into a small parking lot with a few motorcycles. "It's an absolute dive." Alec says busting the tires on the motorcycles lined outside of the front door before we walk in. "It's a shabby pub what did you expect." I say rolling my eyes as we walk in drawing our guns. Alec doesn't waste anytime shooting the biggest guy in the back of the head making a loud thump as his head hit the bar. "Woah what the hell?!" The girl serving behind the bar who's probably my age yells looking up at me and Alec standing across the room with both of our guns aimed.

 "Which one is Edward?" I say shooting another guy who was walking from the back of the bar watching as he groaned in pain holding the new hole where the bullet went in

"Which one is Edward?" I say shooting another guy who was walking from the back of the bar watching as he groaned in pain holding the new hole where the bullet went in. Shortly after another guy with a shaved head and plenty of tattoos probably in his twenties walked out from the same direction as the big guy who's laying in the floor bleeding out. "Who the hell are you?" He sneers going to reach for his waistband as I put a bullet in his kneecap hearing the bullet go through into the wall behind him as he screamed in pain.

"You're Edward aren't you?" I say watching him pant in pain holding his knee. "Why the hell should I answer you?" He says gritting his teeth glaring up at me as I shot another bullet into his foot. "Keep it up and well just find some other coward bitch from your shit posse you like to call a gang." I say bluntly as Alec keeps gunpoint on the waitress behind the bar. I could tell by the look in his eyes he was scared shitless and he was just the idiot I was looking for.

"Great now that were on the same terms drop your gun and slide it over here and if you pull any shit I'll take your fucking head off." I say watching him intently as he slid the gun from his waistband through the blood on the floor over to Alec who slid a bandanna out of his back pocket and picked it up throwing it into a nearby trash can. "Smart move on your part I guess you won't die here in this shithole bar with your buddies." I say walking over to him hitting him with the end of my gun hearing his nose crunch and he fell over. "W-why'd you do this are you some kind of monster?!" The girl behind the bar yells tears flowing from her eyes. "You should just calm down." Alec says dropping a bottle of vodka on to of the trash lighting it on fire rolling his eyes walking over to me and Edward who's passed out on the floor. "You should really choose better friends to hang around it's your fault you're in this situation." I say shrugging helping Alec pick up Edward. "So what are we gonna kill her or take her with us." Alec says smirking at her which only scared her more. "Neither we'll just leave her I don't think she would come after us since we didn't just drop three of her friends." I say watching her drop down to her knees in relief even though I know Alec is trigger happy and would quickly oblige to shooting her.

"See you later!" I yell walking out of the bar with Alec packing Edward to Wills Jeep throwing him in the back on top of the plastic sheet Will had frequent changed taping his arms and legs together slamming the back hatch shut getting into the from and pulling out of the parking lot and down the road. We were at least a mile away from the bar we had just shot up before hearing a call over the police scanner Will had kept in his Jeep.

"Bar raid, 2 men dead one survivor inside paramedics and firemen needed." said a female dispatcher over the radio.

"Who would have though she had the balls to actually call for help." Alec says taking a swig of the whiskey he had stole from the bar. "She called for paramedics even though it's clearly too late, and she wouldn't fill out a police report she hangs out with a gang." I say shrugging pulling back into the parking garage of the warehouse. My car was gone so Will had already left in it back to the house. Alec and I got Edward form the back Of the Jeep pulling the plastic sheet out and taking him inside the warehouse. Alec found an old metal chair Will had kept in the warehouse, we sat Edward in and taped him to the chair. "So are you gonna wait for him to wake up?" Alec says sitting down pulling the switchblade out of his boot from earlier. "And why would I be that kind so some piece of shit who I owe nothing to." I say walking over to the chair smacking him openhanded hearing it echo through the warehouse. I stood over him watching as he woke up and attempted to yank his hands free.
"Good morning sunshine." Alec says cackling watching him struggle. "You're gonna answer my questions." I say bluntly as he stopped pulling on the binds looking up at me. "Fuck you!" He yells looking between me and Alec. "Keep going please." I say carelessly punching him watching his head go sideways. "What the fuck do you want from me I don't even know who you are?!" He yells as I punch him for a second time. "Don't play stupid, you know who we are and we know that you have information we need." I say as he picks his head up his eyes alert beginning to swell.

"Hells blaze right." He says spitting blood out. "Right you are now where's the money that was stolen?" I say looking at the bruise forming on his jaw. "I don't know I never saw the money." He says as Jace sinks his switchblade into the top of his foot through the already made bullet hole pinning it down making him scream loudly.
"Then where's Jace, we know you're best friends." Alec says grimacing at the blood leaking from his bloody boots. "I can't tell you!" He yells as Alec pulls his knife from his foot watching the blood drip off the end of the knife.
"You like breathing right." I ask irritated as I rap my hand around his throat stopping his airway until he was gasping and coughing. "Fine Fine!" He yells just before his face begins changing colors.
"Are you ready to spill." I say watching Alec wipe the blood off his knife. "He stays in a house with our boss Aaron, I-I think he's his son it's on the southside of town past the old high school, there's nothing around it." He says in a raspy voice. "Well shit." I say turning around to Alec just as he threw his knife again sinking it between Edwards eyes. "Did I say to kill him yet?!" I yell at Alec as he walks over to Edwards dead body pulling his knife out and slicing across Edwards throat hearing a gargled sound before closing it.

"So what he was pissing me off." Alec says shoving his knife into his pocket. "Whatever we got what we needed." I say sighing walking out of the building calling a couple of guys to take care of his body before getting into the car driving to Wills house.