Dressed up

After Mack and I woke up this morning she took a quick shower and borrowed some clothes while I straightened my hair and changed into the clothes
and thigh high boots she had picked out for me which I had never intended to wear. I had just bought because I like the look of it.

She finished doing my makeup which was a bold smokey eye and dark purple lipstick

She finished doing my makeup which was a bold smokey eye and dark purple lipstick. We both grabbed our phones and bags before going out of the house getting into her black camero. "When the hell did you get this." I ask getting into the passenger seat. "Michael loves me, I am his only sister." She says pulling out of the driveway stopping at a bakery for breakfast before going to the school. We both walked into the school and went our separate ways. I sat quietly through most of my classes not talking to many people since it was a slow Monday morning and everyone is still drowsy from waking up early.
Classes had became boring as repetitive, I didn't enjoy them as much since I wasn't around people I actually enjoyed talking to until lunch.

Instead of sitting with Ben, Jack, and Calum I went outside to look for Mack. I walked down the sidewalk looking around campus for her until I seen Ashton and Michael sitting together at their usual lunch spot. I wasn't sure what to say to him or if he was pissed at me. I slowly walked up to the table sitting down beside Ashton getting a confused look from Michael who probably seen the whole fight. "Where's your sister?" I ask trying trying to break the silence. "She left with Lauren, I think I'm gonna go." Michael says getting up walking away from the lunch table leaving Ashton and me. "Ash I'm really sorry." I say tearing up reaching for his hand. "What are you crying about." Ashton says taking my hand sighing. "Because we argued and I didn't wanna listen to you because I didn't understand but I do now and I get why you didn't want me around because you knew this would happen" I say squeezing his hand. "Luke I don't expect you to do what I do I just wanted you to be with me." He says kissing me.

"I get that Jace isn't a good person but I don't like the idea of people being killed for any reason." I mumble looking down.
"Lu I do what I have to so I can protect everyone, this is a living it's how me have things." Ashton says as we both get up from the table and walk towards the parking lot. "I know Mack explained it all to me." I say pulling at my bag straps. "Oh so that's why you're talking to me again, I'll have to thank her later." Ashton says as we get into his car and leave school. "You're lucky were best friends I don't think anyone else could have convinced me to see things their way." I say picking at my fishnets.
"I'm surprised you changed your mind at all, you really were pissed off at Alec." Ashton says laughing because of how much I hate Alec. "I still don't like him, he's an ass." I say shrugging which made Ashton smile. "That's still my brother, and maybe you can tolerate him." Ashton says pulling into the driveway of Wills house.
"So nows my chance of redemption isn't it." I say sighing getting out of Ashton's car fixing my clothes. "If that's what you wanna call it Lu, but no one here blames you for the way you reacted to everything." Ashton says lacing his fingers through mine smiling at me.

"To be fair that was a lot to take in." I say kissing him before we walk into the house seeing Will and Alec standing downstairs. "So He didn't run off after all." Alec snorts opening a bottle of whiskey. "Don't make me change my mind." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. "Well were glad to have you back." Will says shooting a glare at Alec. "I'm just assuming now that you're, you know official a thing with Ashton that's why you're dressed like that." Alec says looking at my outfit that Mack picked out.

"Yeah why are you dressed like that?" Ashton says tugging on the end of my sweater sitting down on the couch. "Yes I done all this because I'm trying to be a badass, not really but for your information Mack picked out of my closet for me because she spend the night." I say rolling my eyes adjusting the top of my boots.

"It's very attractive actually I'm not teasing." Alec says pouring a shot slamming it back. "I know really I look good in everything I wear."I say confidently walking toward the counter taking the shot Alec had just poured drinking it and sitting the shot glass back down. "Come on Lu don't antagonize him." Ashton says looking over at us shaking his head. "I'm getting along with him which means a little bit of antagonizing and fuss it's the same thing with my brothers." I say sitting down across from Alec on the other side of the bar as he grabs one more shot glass.

"Yeah Ash were just getting along you should do the same." he says slamming the glass down filling it up pushing it towards me to drink which I gladly do. "Come on Ashton you aren't gonna let you're girlfriend drink without you." Alec says teasingly taking another shot. "Only one I have to go talk to Will." Ashton says walking over taking a quick shot before walking out of the living room with Will.

"Fine I guess it's just you and me drinking right now blondie." Alec says sliding the other shot glass down the counter. "Okay but I'm not getting drunk so this isn't going on for very long." I say watching as he pours another shot. "I won't get you too drunk and if you do end up drunk you can just stay with Ashton." Alec says shrugging sliding me the glass quickly drinking his sitting his glass down before I drink mine. "Like that'd happen if my brothers knew I was drinking they'd absolutely kill me!" I say sighing sitting my glass down by his. "Right you aren't even old enough to drink so how old are you?" Alec says sitting the whiskey bottle down leaning against the counter. "I'm 16." I huff felling the alcohol raise my blood pressure. "What about your brothers?" He says taking a drink strait out of the bottle. "Jacks 18 and Bens 19." I say rolling my eyes taking the bottle from him getting another drink. "Like me and Ash, I'm 18 and he's 19." Alec says cheekily watching as I took another drink of the bottle.

"I don't think my parents intended to have three kids I was just a mishap." I say taking another big drink before Alec slid the bottle out of my hand. "Jace and I are actually brothers, my mom cheated on my dad with some other guy who runs a gang, but my dad kept him and raised him my mom was killed my Jaces biological dad when I was 9 because she had a kid by him and never told him. Then my dad met Ashton's mom when I was 12 she already had Ashton, Lauren and Harry but He never stays around, because their mom got sick and died when I was 15 plus he doesn't really get along with Ashton." Alec says looking at the half empty whiskey bottle sitting it back on the counter.

"I um I'm sorry-" I say being interrupted but Ashton who was calling my name from the hallway. I quickly spun around and jumped from my seat walking into the hallway seeing Ashton standing outside of the house on the front porch. I followed him as quick as I could without falling from the ungodly amount of alcohol I had drank. "Sorry for leaving you for so long." Ashton says holding my door open for me before closing it getting into the drivers seat. "I hadn't even realized it was this late." I say realizing the sun was going down. "Yeah Will had to talk to me about something important I'll drive you home now." Ashton says pulling out of the driveway.
"I don't think that's a good idea I'm a little drunk I really didn't mean to I'm sorry." I mumble feeling heat rise to my cheeks. "It's not big deal Lu you can just stay at my apartment tonight." Ashton says smiling driving us back to his apartment.

~Authors note ~
Vote, comment, and follow please ('・ω・) message for suggestions or to be friends