Drunk love

*smut warning ⚠️ *

Ashton parked the car outside of the apartment and helped me inside practically carrying half of my weight. "Why did I get drunk in high heels." I huff leaning against Ashton as he opened the door walking me into the apartment over to the couch. "It only happened because I left you with Alec for too long," Ashton says sounding apologetics laughing sitting down beside me as I pull off my high heels throwing them across the floor away from me. "It's no big deal I'll be fine by in the morning," I say shrugging smiling at Ashton. "Oh you're definitely going to have a hangover, you chugged hot whiskey like it was water," Ashton says kissing my temple. "You're probably right, I need to tell Jack I won't be home."
I say sighing getting my phone out of my bag typing in my password. "I can't text him so you'll have to do it he knows when I'm shitfaced," I say handing my phone to Ashton. After a few minutes, he handed my phone back to me and I shove it back in my bag.

"Maybe we can go take a shower," I mumble standing up from the couch smiling. "Yeah sure- wait did you say we?" Ashton says looking at me surprised at my statement. "Yeah, we, me and you," I say bluntly smirking at him still feeling alcohol in my system. "Wait wait are you sure?" Ashton says confused dumbfounded by my question. "Don't make me ask again Ash," I say feeling the heat rise to my cheeks sliding off my fishnets. "You're still drunk Lu we really don't have to do this," Ashton says and I can feel him tense up. "I'm fine Ash you aren't taking advantage of me, let's go or I'll strip right here." I say leaning down kissing him "okay fine let's go." Ashton says getting up leading me into the bathroom shutting the door. "Do you want me to undress or do you wanna help?" I ask confidence overflowing as Ashton slid his hand under the hem of my sweater slipping it over my head leaving me in a pair of red lace underwear kissing me roughly helping me take off his black T-shirt and blue jeans dropping them to the floor with my sweater.
"You aren't having second thoughts are you." Ashton hummed kissing me hooking his fingers around my underwear. "Nope you're the one who's slowing us down," I say smiling into our kiss feeling him slide my underwear off dropping them onto the floor turning on the hot water before taking off his underwear. We both stepped into the shower closing the glass door behind us. "Did you mean it when you said you were in love with me," Ashton asks pressing me against the white tile wall kissing me.
"Yes," I answer humming kissing him back feeling his lips gently work against mine as I tangle my fingers through into his hair making him let out a low throaty moan biting down on my lip and sliding his hands down my waist to my ass breaking our kiss to leave hickeys along my neck and shoulder making me bite my lip to quiet my moans. "Lu I know you can be more vocal," Ashton says sucking on my collarbone against my sweet spot. "I-I'm sorry," I say my voice breaking. "Don't apologize Lu, I wanna hear you," Ashton says cupping my face kissing me looking at the marks he left along my neck and shoulder. "Tell me what you want Lu," Ashton says as water drips from his hair. "I-I don't know," I say quietly blushing no longer buzzing on alcohol. "I can make you feel good," I whisper into his ear stroking against him making him harder than he already was before getting on my knees in front of Ashton who was dripping precum. I slowly took him into my mouth making him moan loudly gripping my hair making me moan around him. "Please Lu," Ashton says breathily tilting his head back as I took him further into my mouth as far as I could before swirling my tongue around him before licking the tip and pushing him further back into my mouth making him let out a low moan before I start pumping myself and howling my cheek moving back and forth till Ashton was pulling my hair. "P-pull out I'm going to-" Ashton says I'm a horse voice making me go faster until we both came and I pulled out swallowing looking up at Ashton's sparkly hazel eyes standing back up washing off with Ashton before stepping out of the shower wrapping up in a towel being lead to Ashton's bedroom. Which is up a large metal and glass staircase, Ashton shut the door and lead me over to his closet and dressed grabbing me a pair of black boxers and a plain white T-shirt to change into while he put on a pair of checkered boxers then laying down in bed with me kissing my temple "I love you too Lu." Ashton says holding me against his chest as I traced the lines on the tattoo that covered his upper body feeling my eyes get heavy. "This is your gang right?" I say quietly running my finger along with the words Hells Blaze which was underneath a praying angel wearing a crown of thorns. "Yeah, it is." He says back in a deep sleepy voice brushing his fingers through my hair tucking it behind my ears. "How old were you when you got it," I ask looking up at him. "I got most of them when I was 16," Ashton says almost falling asleep as I rub my hands along the litter of tattoos along his chest. "What's the lion for?" I ask looking at the largest tattoo on his chest which must have taken hours to get. "It's for my younger bringer Harry, it's for the gang he runs in the Uk, I got it the last time I saw him." He says as his eyes slowly drift shut. "Good night Ash," I mumble laying my head down on his chest falling asleep.