Dumbass

I took off my converse and sat my bag down beside hers. "Do you wanna stay over we could have a girls night?" Mack asks standing up from her bed stretching. "Yeah that'd be great," I say cheerfully watching as she walked over to another large set of doors pushing them back showing a large flatscreen tv and a dresser. "I'll get you some pajamas and we can watch Netflix," Mack says pulling out three different drawers throwing me a pink ruffled dress and underwear, everything still has the tags attached. "There's a bathroom through the other side of that door you can bath if you'd like," Mack says while getting out her own clothes to wear point at a white door on the other end of the room. I didn't say anything instead I nodded my head and walked to the doors pushing them open.
The bathroom was just as expensive as her bedroom.

I sat my things down on her double sink vanity and grabbed a towel from her shelf and hung it near the shower on a hook

I sat my things down on her double sink vanity and grabbed a towel from her shelf and hung it near the shower on a hook. Stepping inside and shutting the glass door behind me watching as the room steamed up. I stood underneath the showerhead scrubbing my legs with a new loofa covering it in body wash. I washed my hair and quickly rinsed off stepping out of the shower watching my skin go from bright red to its normal shade, I dried myself off and wrapped my towel in my hair changing into the clothes that Mack had gave me before walking out of the bathroom and through her bedroom hearing a muffled argument from downstairs.
I couldn't understand who's voice it was or what was being said, so I ran down the hall towards the stairs making my towel fall off before going downstairs and looking into a large entryway.

I stood there quietly holding my chest trying to catch my breath seeing Michael, Ashton, and Mack standing together in the living room. "You're such a dumbass," Michael says glaring at Mack and rolling his eyes looking over to Ashton who hasn't quit looking at me since I ran down the stairs. "S-sorry for barging in I just heard yelling and I got worried about Mack," I say leaning against the doorway noticing the red tint that's appeared on Ashton's cheeks. "And what would running downstairs in a set of lingerie help?" Michael asks rhetorically looking over at me. "It's not lingerie," I say tucking my hair behind my ear feeling embarrassed. "I was there when she bought it not by choice, but I'm pretty sure it is," Michael says smiling rolling his eyes and pulling Mack out of the room. "It's not that reviling," I say in a weak voice looking up at Ashton who's still standing in the same spot looking directly at me.
"It's a little sheer, but you're still covered." He says pushing his hair back showing his beautiful hazel eyes clearly. "Good." I sigh in relief looking down at the pink dress that has ruffles on the chest.

"What are you doing here?" Ashton asks stepping forwards leaning on the side of their couch crossing his arms. "Mack wanted a sleepover," I say twisting the scrunchie on my wrist. "Is this just because of something I said?" He asks flatly never taking his eyes off of me. "No why would it be?" I ask feeling 10 times smaller. "You really are wanting to stick yourself in my life, to get to know me right?" Ashton says standing up and walking a bit closer to me towering in front of me. "I'm not that desperate," I say trying right hold my ground and not seem so intimidated. "I think innocence and desperation are easily blurred lines." He says smiling down at me like he knows everything. "If you're so worried about it then why'd you kiss me?" I ask standing up straight looking up at him. "I have nothing to be worried about Luke," Ashton says brushing off my questions entirely. "Why'd you kiss me and walk away," I say pushing the question again waiting for him to find another around it without even answering me. "Because walking away is what's best, it keeps people at a distance and stops them from getting hurt," Ashton says looking down at me laying his hand on my face softly smiling at me. "I think you're the one who doesn't wanna get hurt," I say annoyed at the mixed signals he keeps throwing at me. "Like I said before it's better to be at a distance you don't wanna get hurt," Ashton says leaning down gently kissing me a few times before pulling away and sighing. "No, you said you don't want me to get hurt and I'm not," I say frustrated that he pulled away so soon.

"You just don't understand I'm sorry." He says seriously looking down at me dropping his hands down to his sides. "Don't treat me like I'm a child and maybe I'd understand," I say in a pouty tone not helping my case. And before he has the chance to say anything back to me Michael and Mack walk back into the room together.
"Ashton and I are going clubbing so we're going to be home late, I've got a key, so lock the door," Michael says as if he's announcing it to everyone in the room. I look up at Ashton with pleading upset eyes feeling jealous of the idea that he could easily go out and hook up with someone. "Will do, Luke and I will be upstairs don't be so loud coming home," Mack says as Michael walks back towards the front door and Mack goes into the kitchen. "Be careful," I said quietly looking down at my sparkly pink nail polish that had begun to chip.
"You don't have to worry about me, Luke," Ashton says kissing my forehead and the tip my nose before gently kissing my lips. "Text me if you need me," I said quietly before walking back upstairs to Mack's bedroom and turning on the tv.

-Authors note-
Sorry I've seriously taken too long updating oops.